Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon
Wrong ... everyone can scream.

if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date
Because it's fun to fuck around about an fucking million time lying Dev. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.
Are ya that Braindrop? Someone can belive that because ya bla bla is from yesterday excactly like the messages from BD. :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I honestly don't understand why people are pissy with the release dates being far from each other if they apparently think this game is dumb. you're literally on a site that lets you play the game for free....you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon and if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date? shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.
This game is dumb, but it's like a tire fire. You can't help but to watch it.
Regardless while the game is dog shit it's not irredeemably bad. The dev on the other hand is and deserves every ounce of clowning he gets. I think you'd be surprised at how many of his haters here are former patrons who had enough of getting dicked around by this perpetually lying dog fucker of a dev.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
This game is dumb, but it's like a tire fire. You can't help but to watch it.
Regardless while the game is dog shit it's not irredeemably bad. The dev on the other hand is and deserves every ounce of clowning he gets. I think you'd be surprised at how many of his haters here are former patrons who had enough of getting dicked around by this perpetually lying dog fucker of a dev.

:unsure: Who the fuck watches a tire fire? House fire, forest fire, car fire, hell just fire fire okay, but a tire? :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
:unsure: Who the fuck watches a tire fire? House fire, forest fire, car fire, hell just fire fire okay, but a tire? :LOL:
Well ... atleast ya have an good excuse if ya stopt by the Police ... Sorry Officer i just had to Race like an Maniac because the Tire was on Fire and wanted to get away from it as fast as i could. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 333Playing

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I honestly don't understand why people are pissy with the release dates being far from each other if they apparently think this game is dumb. you're literally on a site that lets you play the game for free....you have no right to be an entitled little shit if you aren't part of the Patreon and if you hate it so much why are you crying about the release date? shut up and cry into your cum sock, you absolute troglodytes.
Ah the quintessential hypocrite ... "everyone around is a freeloader and filthy pirate , but no no not me sir , i am different ! Why ? because i don't complain , so i'm a clean little pirate and can speak freely unlike those ruffians " . Whatever floats your boat buddy .

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Its wednesday so yesterday he wanted to give an update and today is the release planned xD im finaly at the point where it doenst piss me off anymore and its just funny af ill know if I need a good laugh all I need to do is come to this Thread
We've given up hope from Nutdrop to deliver anything consistent for years now but it's always good to get a laugh from this thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We've given up hope from Nutdrop to deliver anything consistent for years now but it's always good to get a laugh from this thread. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah ... we are nice guys and make this Thread much more entertaining while waiting for unlimited amount of excuses from BD. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah ... we are nice guys and make this Thread much more entertaining while waiting for unlimited amount of excuses from BD. :ROFLMAO:
You can never get some of this comedy gold anywhere else. If anyone wants a good laugh all they have to do is read some NutDrop's Dev reports. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Oct 19, 2020
I used to facepalm for frustration news. Now i just use haha's.

I have proposition for the mods or admins. Reset this thread view count and no more new believer/follower for brainshit. This will help beneficial to both ways. Perhaps if he gets hit by wallet maybe he'll start to own it and acting like it.

Reactions: Mcknobz33

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
I used to facepalm for frustration news. Now i just use haha's.

I have proposition for the mods or admins. Reset this thread view count and no more new believer/follower for brainshit. This will help beneficial to both ways. Perhaps if he gets hit by wallet maybe he'll start to own it and acting like it.
Hear, hear

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
They hate this and cry about that yet still keep coming back to check for updates... THE FREE FUCKIN UPDATES!!!!
Which I might add they enjoy soooo much up till now and get all salty when they can't wait to get their fap fix from their favourite VN!!!!
Yes I admit that his releases are slow....maybe real slow but still moving.... As far as I'm concerned he's got no right to give excuses to no-one but the paying customers... Sometimes I think he just trolls the whole thread for entertainment...
For me its a plus as I enjoy the weird game as well as the horny masses that pass through the tread... When I'm feeling down I visit this thread and laugh my fuckin ass off to the comments

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
They hate this and cry about that yet still keep coming back to check for updates... THE FREE FUCKIN UPDATES!!!!
Which I might add they enjoy soooo much up till now and get all salty when they can't wait to get their fap fix from their favourite VN!!!!
Yes I admit that his releases are slow....maybe real slow but still moving.... As far as I'm concerned he's got no right to give excuses to no-one but the paying customers... Sometimes I think he just trolls the whole thread for entertainment...
For me its a plus as I enjoy the weird game as well as the horny masses that pass through the tread... When I'm feeling down I visit this thread and laugh my fuckin ass off to the comments
I think it all comes down to telling the truth.
Brainfart is the poster child for bullshitting people.
People would prefer the truth whatever it is.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Yeah, because people here aren't and weren't paying him? Do you know how many people here have been banned for asking basic rudimentary questions like "How is development going" off the WVM's Patreon? This dude has been caught lying, Has Straight up, made up people to act on behave of him, And has tried to hide evidence of every doing so but yea, Everyone else here who takes issue with the BS is weird/salty/fap hungry? ( bro games come out every day here that are leaps and bounds better then this shit like, what?) for holding buddy accountable ok my guy, sit down.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Listen, GoldiLoxxx, no matter how hard you simp for him, BD isn't going to fuck you. Sorry bro.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The fact that you think everyone is upset about the release date just goes to show that you have no idea what is going on here!

No one cares about the time between updates, or at least they care very little. There are a number of Games that only release every 6 months and very few people whine about it. The same would be true of this game if the dev would actually hit the deadline that HE provides. That's what people are upset over, the constant promise of the next update on a specific date followed by no update, and just a string of excuses followed by another promise soon to be broken.

As for getting things free on a pirate site. Whatever! Once again, the complaints aren't about the game so much as they are about the behavior of the developer.

I am a Developer. Want to know my thoughts about this Pirate site? I uploaded my game here! I want people to experiance it.

Oh, and about your "no right if you aren't part of Patreon" comment, just so you know, I was one of his supporters, about 3 years ago I finally got feed up with the excuses and quit supporting him. Glad i did too, because the content since I left has been minimum. In the same amount of time Drifty completed LOF and Stone Fox Studios is almost done with Chasing Sunsets! That's why I support them now instead.

But I did support Braindrop for a time. That's one of the reasons I still check this thread. I'm hoping to eventually get my money's worth out of him!

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes