WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Come on people. Let's give NutDrop a little slack here. Nowhere on that post did it say what day or which Sunday we would be getting an excuse of why there hasn't been an update. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
True we also don't know what tomorrow means in BD's world. I mean a day in WVM is what 80 hours? So BD's days might not have changed yet. I'm sure we will get a post soon about the future post, that will deal with post about the delay post being delayed, and the post about the released date post that will now have to be delayed until after the other posts are done. :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
True we also don't know what tomorrow means in BD's world. I mean a day in WVM is what 80 hours? So BD's days might not have changed yet. I'm sure we will get a post soon about the future post, that will deal with post about the delay post being delayed, and the post about the released date post that will now have to be delayed until after the other posts are done. :illuminati:
True. We have to remember how long it took for us to get an update that involved basketball and the trip to Florida. It will probably be Christmas of next year before we get the update of them going back to school and the Deliah meeting. And then another year and another 30 LI's before another basketball game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
if i got 17k i would use atleast 10k to 12k on development and make this THE best AVN of all time or hire NiiChan to write the story or better yet pay him 10k to make the entire game :KEK:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
This put everything in a new perspective and under a new light !!! Turns out he was never late or delayed , but communicated dates and estimates in WVM time . Especially when nobody knows how long is a WVM day

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
This put everything in a new perspective and under a new light !!! Turns out he was never late or delayed , but communicated dates and estimates in WVM time . Especially when nobody knows how long is a WVM day
This is true - in WVM its not even 2024 yet. perhaps he is still referring to a release date sunday the 23rd of june 2024, but he's still operating on WVM time... maybe we've been too harsh on bd and he's just been living in a world where time moves slower a la interstellar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw
Jun 26, 2023
If I understand oorrectly, he said he was going to post the update on Sunday? Or just an update? As either way.....it's Tuesday now.

I may waste a lot of money on serivces such as Paramount+ and Disney+. But when a new show/movie comes out, and they say it's going to be on said date, it usally comes out on that date. Plus, they don't go MONTHS without adding any sort of new content at all.

I'm glad I never gave this dude money. I'd just be another one of them foolish people who are simply throwing money away (Or are donating such a small amount, they dont' check their Credit Card Bill and think/care to cancel such a small sum).

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes