robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
and it's always the sexy as fuck Harper that is lying on top of mc while all the side girls are off to the side. Harper is the main LI here in my book.
and i am done waiting on the next update. time to replay from the start. i need my WVM fix and it's taking way too long for the next update to hit. maybe while in the middle of my fresh pt the next update might drop..:rolleyes:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Scopelophila

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
and it's always the sexy as fuck Harper that is lying on top of mc while all the side girls are off to the side. Harper is the main LI here in my book.
and i am done waiting on the next update. time to replay from the start. i need my WVM fix and it's taking way too long for the next update to hit. maybe while in the middle of my fresh pt the next update might drop..:rolleyes:
Thats what i've been doing, i just reached halftime at the basketball game, hoping that by the time i get to the massage place the update'll drop

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
And again with being up several days straight ...

The next delay update will be that he finally figured out that rushing his releases isn't good for his mental health, so he will slow down a little to a more reasonable pace, take a little more time, and cut the larger update down into chunks that are better to handle as it got too large now.

But because he continued to add some new additional scenes to the chunks, he can't just start to release the first chunk of episode 13 he's sitting on for months and everything is postponed just a little bit longer.

But hopefully, part 1 of chunk #1 can be released around Halloween, unless his autumn depression hits of course.

Pretty sure we have been waiting since last Halloween for that massage to finish.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Classic BD splitting the imaginary big release so he can put out the rushed end of ch13 and milk the supposed finished ch14 for months ahead.

He used this strategy about 3 or 4 times now.

Also, don't be surprised if no release come out at all, nothing more suspect than a post last day of the month saying he's charging patrons but not to worry there will be a release in days... that's just scumbag behavior.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
forget to be today the update being released ,bcs well usmnst is playing vs uruguay for a place in the quarter finals,...so bd will be enjoying this one with a a couple of cold beers and family around,.....oh shit now that im seeing the date 4th of july is around corner so no update this week also.....chek here for more news about this new development

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 95er and fin133
Oct 22, 2017
Pretty sure we have been waiting since last Halloween for that massage to finish.
That's nothing. I'm waiting since he went MIA for two years for a good continuation of what wasn't that bad initially.
Instead, I got DITLO, more duckfaces, tits and asses growing each update, and black boxes. Since that update, I'm just occasionally coming in here to see if anything has changed.
Surprise: it didn't.

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
Man this shit has my brain fried. So I guess the end of E13 is 700+ renders putting it @ 1400+ for E13 or is my math wrong?And then E14 was @ 751 in his last Dev report in April so these should be some pretty long updates. We just won't be playing them any time soon.
shit he still owes around 8 k renders that is previusly promised fore the last 2 years ;=

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Its all a dream MC was murdered outside of the bowling alley.
that would be the dallas who shot jr theory lol
I have said similar before about it being a dream, however, I believe that one day we will get an update where he wakes up in bed and it will be the morning of the first day of the game, before he ever left for college or found out Shawna likes him or anything and it will all have been a dream, and he'll start the whole game over again.

Nov 22, 2021
I have said similar before about it being a dream, however, I believe that one day we will get an update where he wakes up in bed and it will be the morning of the first day of the game, before he ever left for college or found out Shawna likes him or anything and it will all have been a dream, and he'll start the whole game over again.
I can see it. But when it restarts the MC has no game and can't get laid.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You're only half right.
Braindrop is the one who's going to wake up one day, and WVM was all a dream.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
shit dont joke about that,...now i remember a anime form the late's80 early 90's about a soccer player captain tsubaza wich after 54 cahpters is all a dream and he was dreaming in his bed when he was in coma from a car accident following a lose ball and losing his legs,......fuck......it

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes