Sep 9, 2022
shit dont joke about that,...now i remember a anime form the late's80 early 90's about a soccer player captain tsubaza wich after 54 cahpters is all a dream and he was dreaming in his bed when he was in coma from a car accident following a lose ball and losing his legs,......fuck......it
i mean with how much BD tilts us with his shenanigans and how hard we rip into him i don't doubt he would pissed off enough and end it with that scenario and it would be like MC was in a coma after the car crash with his dad and everything we played was just a wet dream trip before waking up and realizing hes crippled both mentally and physically then we see FIN followed by BD telling us to go fuck ourselves :ROFLMAO:

talonx4

May 16, 2019
I want in on this betting. Braindead will split episode 13. Instead of the promised 700 Renders, you will get 130 on the 19th. Braindead will say "I split the update because I didn't feel good about the whole thing. I want to re-work some things. But I will push out the rest on a weekly timeline." Then he will fail to do so. He will have more personal issues. I had a friend who was addicted to heroin and he acted just like this. Non stop failed deadlines, lie after lie. Promise after promise. Constant need for money. Procrastinates everything. It's so similar that its eerie.

Reactions: SidL05

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Not really. Even on the not cheating path she pushes MC into comforting Jasmine at the pool and then immediately tells him she was basically getting off to it and tells him to go slut it up. She's a straight up turbo cuck.
i never did try to stay only whit jamie (harem games i always go for max content), so never encountered that , to me it kinda seems like the MC inserted himself into jamie's life in such a way she thinks she can't be happy without him.

then again its a harem game is it does make sense the "main" girl(s) are the sharing types

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i never did try to stay only whit jamie (harem games i always go for max content), so never encountered that , to me it kinda seems like the MC inserted himself into jamie's life in such a way she thinks she can't be happy without him.

then again its a harem game is it does make sense the "main" girl(s) are the sharing types
Ya whether or not you go cheating or loyal path Jamie enthusiastically encourages MC to go after Jasmine and then later Shauna.
Then again the season 1 rework, if it ever actually comes, is going to retcon it to MC had Jamie friend zoned and started going out with her after he started his man whore lifestyle so who knows how her kink will come out in that.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Ya whether or not you go cheating or loyal path Jamie enthusiastically encourages MC to go after Jasmine and then later Shauna.
Then again the season 1 rework, if it ever actually comes, is going to retcon it to MC had Jamie friend zoned and started going out with her after he started his man whore lifestyle so who knows how her kink will come out in that.
heh not enough girls in the new school!? we need more girls so lets redo the MC's younger years so we can have those girls show up later for more content

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can see it. But when it restarts the MC has no game and can't get laid.
And instead of a black box, his head will be a black sphere (blackhole, like this game that looks like something big and wonderous, so you get closer, then it sucks you in with a promise of being entertaining, but eventually you find yourself trapped at it's core alone in the dark hoping against hope that some new episode will come along an rescue you but time after time the immense weight of disapointment crushes your soul.)

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Plot twist: Jaime is the same type of crazy as Ralph Fiennes in The Menu and the girls start dropping dead one by one after they've each had their peak dicking.
That would at least cut the number of girls down to a reasonable size... But don't have it be Jaime, have it be the crazy rich "Cult of 43" yacht ladies that start killing off side chicks and then have them get caught and arrested when it gets down to like 15 LI's cause you know he'll just add in more after that...

Nov 22, 2021
And instead of a black box, his head will be a black sphere (blackhole, like this game that looks like something big and wonderous, so you get closer, then it sucks you in with a promise of being entertaining, but eventually you find yourself trapped at it's core alone in the dark hoping against hope that some new episode will come along an rescue you but time after time the immense weight of disapointment crushes your soul.)
What an increasingly dark existential crisis. Also very true lol

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
i´m gonna chime in on the bets. I say BD finally releases part of the update, all the fanboys and the "i still enjoy the game" faction (which is also a part of the problem) will immediately climb out of their holes and praise the heavens for such a masterpiece even though it´s just another drop on a pile of shit that this game turned into

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i´m gonna chime in on the bets. I say BD finally releases part of the update, all the fanboys and the "i still enjoy the game" faction (which is also a part of the problem) will immediately climb out of their holes and praise the heavens for such a masterpiece even though it´s just another drop on a pile of shit that this game turned into
well ...so... "i still enjoying the game...sir" :cool: ;)

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
We can all agree that whenever he drops the next update, it will only contain a small portion of the promised size, and the rest will be delayed until it disappears. That said, I bet on another delay with him going silent, and then some health issues caused by his lack of sleep/ working 24/7.

Reactions: fin133

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Well almost the end of day 1 of the so called update shitshow. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What are the chances we see on day 2???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes