Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The Female version of Shauna being bullied in her childhood could count as kids being kids, Ugly Duckling, being a weird kid. There's so many things the original script (before remake) could say about the whole Female or trans shauna that doesnt need to be changed.. Almost all kids are teased or bullied in kindergarten. so it doesnt need to be changed. BD just wanted to make more money while not/bs work which we already see lol

Reactions: Bobbycanfly

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
that's stupid, shauna being trans is one of the only truly great things about this game
/This.
I didn't even try the non-trans route, since the whole conflict-ark about her sexuality carries a big part of the story in my opinion.
About the only thing BD gets right throughout the second part of the game :unsure:
Riiiiiight. Well there are always a handful.

Ok, I could be wrong, but I think there may be some misunderstanding about what he meant when he said that it's "insane you have one of your two main LO even have that option of being Trans."

I didn't take it as that the "Trans" part was insane, I took it as the "option" part was insane. Having that as an option means double renders on every scene that involves that LI, and for it to be one of the main LI's it means tons of aditional work, unless, as he said you just make her "play hide the sausage" to cut down on extra renders. From a Dev point of view it seems like it would be a nightmare...
That was the main point.

Although the second point was doing away with the option would of course have her just be female. Despite the cries of the passionate few, the other way would lose the majority of the audience.

The Female version of Shauna being bullied in her childhood could count as kids being kids, Ugly Duckling, being a weird kid. There's so many things the original script (before remake) could say about the whole Female or trans shauna that doesnt need to be changed.. Almost all kids are teased or bullied in kindergarten. so it doesnt need to be changed. BD just wanted to make more money while not/bs work which we already see lol
The female rout now is frankly one of the least awkward things the story has going for it. It's not exactly Shakespeare. Nothing is lost with Shauna being a woman.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Day 2 of NutDrop's update shitshow is almost over and still nothing. It's looking like we're get more excuses pretty soon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the July 4th Excuse-a-palooza!!

Oh, and I figured out what BD's die hard followers/supporters should be called... You know the hardcore discord diciples who act like zelots prasing the glorious work of their beloved king... They should henseforth be known as Zombites. Little zombie insects that scamper around feasting on all of BD's little brain droplets...

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well happy 4th of july to those who are from u.s.a....like i say before dont expect this dude to come out with an update before the america's cup is finished and dunno if there is some other games\final's on the schedule ...i know isnt football season yet...but i dunno about baseball and hockey...so maybe this dude foloow some of this sports....well see ...

Thatguy125Ab

Aug 2, 2023
Welcome to the July 4th Excuse-a-palooza!!

Oh, and I figured out what BD's die hard followers/supporters should be called... You know the hardcore discord diciples who act like zelots prasing the glorious work of their beloved king... They should henseforth be known as Zombites. Little zombie insects that scamper around feasting on all of BD's little brain droplets...
What about Braindroplets?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grif1001

enroht

Jan 26, 2024
So i guess I completed chapter one because it said day 31 and I’m so damn confused why did he not release the rework before adding new stuff? Like who tf is granny lmao I have no clue what’s going on

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So i guess I completed chapter one because it said day 31 and I’m so damn confused why did he not release the rework before adding new stuff? Like who tf is granny lmao I have no clue what’s going on
granny is no new character.she is the diner owner and was there from the beginning.
maybe don´t skip the most and read some???

• Sad
Reactions: montie3747 and EJW

kazeiheikaya

Apr 1, 2024
I seen this VN alot and I was like alright I'll give it a run.

...Needless to say It's impressive how you take a girlfriend who is incredibly insecure and worried your gonna leave her for someone better when you can have literally any girl in the world according to her and 180 her instantly and be like "yeah your the perfect guy and I'm just gonna wingman every single piece of ass that looks a little bit lost in life into a harem for you"

whew, unexpected speedrun of personality swaps

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
granny is no new character.she is the diner owner and was there from the beginning.
maybe don´t skip the most and read some???
In his defense, the current story does kind of go from "Oh look, it's the nice older lady who runs the place." to an almost "I've known this lady all my life" type of familiarity...

It is a bit weird...
I mean there have been times in my adult life where due to a resturant's proxemity to my job, I ate there litterally 5 days a week for over a year and never had that type of familiarity with the manager...just saying.

Then again, I've never gone anywhere and just had panties drop to the floor simply because I walked through the door either, so what the hell do I know?

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
In his defense, the current story does kind of go from "Oh look, it's the nice older lady who runs the place." to an almost "I've known this lady all my life" type of familiarity...

It is a bit weird...
I mean there have been times in my adult life where due to a resturant's proxemity to my job, I ate there litterally 5 days a week for over a year and never had that type of familiarity with the manager...just saying.

Then again, I've never gone anywhere and just had panties drop to the floor simply because I walked through the door either, so what the hell do I know?
Same on the latter, but I used to eat at a nearby fast food chain and always ordered the same thing and over time the workers would start making it as soon as I walked in, and manager would occasionally not charge for the food at all. And this isn't some small town where everyone knows each other, I was just a repeat customer. I guess they were just friendly. :) Never even knew anyone's name that worked there.

Another wish for future releases, that the MC stops neglecting Stacey! I've got a soft spot for the "redhead childhood friend" trope because I had one that I've never been able to reconnect with.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
In the time since the last post, I've been dealing with some issues. Both dev-wise and personal-wise. But that's not what I'm here to speak on today. I'm here to talk about the upcoming updates.
Hello, I've got a really big dingus, both length-wise and width-wise, but that's not what I'm here to talk to you about today, I'm here to share the word of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ:

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”

Let us pray.

• Angry
Reactions: ALBERTANO

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
How is discord looking right now?
Same as always, most saying be patient the update will come and the occasional person asking where the update is or if BD has said anything about it yet.
He did say 3-5 for the first release so he's still in the release window i guess but we shall see. When it comes to BD I never get my hopes up anymore

Reactions: Shadow74
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes