Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I thought maybe Bailey is asking about something that Bella doesn't want him to share/tell, but after reading your coment I am now wondering if your right, lol
Again, that is not willabelle, its Zoelle, Zoe´s mom.
It´s a strange place for her to be, unless she was hidding beind the couch.

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Unofficial Dev Report

(Some teasers from E14, trying not to be too "spoilery" with them)

Let's get straight into it. I set Episode 13's release timeframe between July 2nd and July 5th. Today is July 7th and nothing has been uploaded. My abysmal track record with releases continued on. So, what happened?

Episode 13 wasn't ready to be uploaded at the end of June because I changed the order of the scenes. Notably moving a scene after Jasmine's date to before it.
There were continuity errors that had to be fixed both in images and dialogue which I knew about and thought I could knock out in a few days no problem but I am now sitting here with egg on my face.
Numerous issues popped up that I didn't account for. But all is well, there isn't any massive anything, the issues are mostly technical and I've been grinding through them and as soon as I am finished with that, it will be uploaded.

This is not an excuse, it is an explanation. It is my fault for setting expectations for a release before everything was finished. It was a big mistake to do so.
I am not going to go silent again, everything will be uploaded asap.
I'm unsure if Episode 13 will be finished in time for today but I'm going to be up and grinding away at it until it's available for all of you.
Episode 14 will likely need to be pushed back a couple of days but I'm going to do everything I can to have it out by the end of the time frame.

Sorry again for needing yet more time. It will be out asap.
Normal report next week. I'll post in the comments here and on discord when things are uploading.
I'll talk to you soon.

remember, it' not an excuse!
I'm sorry I'm a big supported of WVM but man Braindrop at this point you might as well release the ending to ep 13 and all of ep 14 in one go!!

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
I'm sorry I'm a big supported of WVM but man Braindrop at this point you might as well release the ending to ep 13 and all of ep 14 in one go!!
Dont give him anny ideas , that is one of his go to things, nowe we doing a big update 2k+ renders, then it gets delays, then it gets shoped up in to little pices and then more delays and a year later he still havent given the 2k renders he said he had ready a year ago ;)

CypherR

May 23, 2024
You know, been waiting so long I started to forget a lot of the story tbh...
Thinking about it now, we've been stuck on this Florida trip phase for like a yr now. I just want my date with Jazzy

Reactions: EJW and Waynew91

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Again, that is not willabelle, its Zoelle, Zoe´s mom.
It´s a strange place for her to be, unless she was hidding beind the couch.
What is the point in posting this the way you did? The post right above this is the one in which you correct Wolfeszorn as to who is in the picture, and yet you post this immediantly afterwards. Starting it off with "Again" as if she has been misidentified multiple times since your post and everyone is still calling the person in the post Willa, or Bella, or whatever. but no, you're commenting about something that happened before your correction... and everything other than the "Again" is just copy and paste from the post above it. If anything, that should've/could've been handled using multi-quote.

But no, you act as if you just discovered that the people who found King Tut's tomb actually misidentified it and he was burried somewhere else and that tomb was of King Potaphanse and now you are posting public critiques of every article, browdcast, TV Show, text book, and homework assignment that has mentioned King Tut over the last 100 years alll at once...

Ok, Fine. Here's your trophy. You win the "Recognizes obsure minor characters who have made minimal apperances in a very sparaticly released AVN" Award. Congrats.

It's still a weird render, which was the entire point of both posts.

Jun 26, 2023
Just to point this out is case anyone missed it. (Dripping with sarcasm) I do think the release date for the first update was from July 1st to the 5th....and we're on the 8th, which is about half way through the second release window. (I can't be bothered to go back and look through the posts)

Just like BrainDrop can't be bothered to stick to his own deadlines.

Apr 6, 2024
no he posted in discord a little over an hour ago

View attachment 3812444

clearly setting up to do the whole "i've definitely been awake for 100 hours straight working on this, absolutely not lying, so take pity on me and understand why i'm going to need another few hours/days to get it out" routine
simply amazing

"sorry guys, i love you all thanks for being so patient. It's not gonna be out this week like I said 5 months~ ago, but I'll keep on grinding and staying awake for days on end like I always say.
I've actually been up for 5 months~ straight working on this Jasmine scene, trust me, I'm working gigahard and it'll just be a little bit longer. The new update will be out soon ™

I haven't even played this game in so long, but I cannot stop myself from coming back for the lols and amazing incompetence of BrainDead

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes