karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
simply amazing

"sorry guys, i love you all thanks for being so patient. It's not gonna be out this week like I said 5 months~ ago, but I'll keep on grinding and staying awake for days on end like I always say.
I've actually been up for 5 months~ straight working on this Jasmine scene, trust me, I'm working gigahard and it'll just be a little bit longer. The new update will be out soon ™

I haven't even played this game in so long, but I cannot stop myself from coming back for the lols and amazing incompetence of BrainDead
After the "been up for days" excuse drops usually follows a medical mishap...

BD: "I'm in the ER again. My eyeballs have dried out because my eyelashes are glued open from working so hard for the last 5 days and nights...Unfortunately I tripped on the computer's power cord when I collapsed from exhaustion from working non-stop and lost a bunch of work. Don't worry, I'll get right back on it after taking a couple of weeks *cough months* to recover..."

• Haha
Reactions: fin133

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
I thought maybe Bailey is asking about something that Bella doesn't want him to share/tell, but after reading your coment I am now wondering if your right, lol
Found the answer to the strange position of Zoelle in another preview pic that someone shared here in the past

brave_Tjl1pm86ug.jpg

Zoelle is hidding behind the sofa

CSTACNY.png

My interpretation is that Zoelle wants to surprise Bailey

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
dumb question did this actually get updated I swore it used to be called S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 13 B2 not B3 or is my memory just shit.

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
don't want to jinx it but at least BD is working on it and its not abandoned.
what work is there to jinx? what work could he possibly be doing now? i get that he's a serial procrastinator but he can't have done more than two day's work since the last update.

Reactions: Krynh

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
don't want to jinx it but at least BD is working on it and its not abandoned.
I struggle to see the difference at this point . Story stopped progressing , with some filler every few months (and with delays for those) . If anything he is only working to avoid getting that tag , but not much beyond that

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes