Jun 26, 2023
I have already said this sevearl times, that since I don't pay for this game at all (First it was because I'm a cheap bastard, but now it's because only a fool would oontinue to financially) that I honestly am not upset when BrainDrop says he's going to go for relase date A, but then not only fails in that date, but also B, C, D and E. For me, it's either free now, or free weeks (months) down the road.

What I can't seem to get over is that people, still appauld him when he never makes his own due dates. That people still cheer for him, likes his posts when they HAVE to know, deep down inside that he either A- Won't make it work due to poor time management or B- Is flat out lying. Both are pretty damn bad.

But God damn it, I can't hate the game. He's getting paid all the same if he puts in 100% or 1%. He's playing all his fans, and they fucking love it.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
The one thing I wonder is whether his fans believe his bullshit is literally true or if they just support him despite knowing he's lying.

Because, if I knew someone who was putting in multiple sessions of 100+ hours of sleepless work on a project, I'd be deeply concerned about their health. If I thought BD were really doing all the shit he claims on this project, I'd be incredibly worried about him keeling over dead any day.

Jun 26, 2023
Then work on having better time management. Don't create goals that you know your most likely not going to be able to keep. Since he is own boss, instead of doing DAYS on end of non stop work....do a 9-5 , something along those lines. That way, he knows what hours he is supposed to be working on the project and once it hits 5, BOOM, be done for the day. That way, he can recharge. Fuck, even take weekends and hoildays off. He's the only one working on it, he can take those days off to be with freinds and family to have that work life balance. Also, not worry about working himself to the point where his health needs to be a concern.

I don't think anyone in thier right mind would want anyone to risk their health over a fantasy novel where you run around fucking all the hot girls. It's not that important.

I think everyone (And correct me if I am wrong here) would just like him to maybe annoucen release dates, WHEN HE'S DONE. Like once he's completed the chapter, completed the renders, the proof reading, etc....then after uploading then say "It's done, it's up, please enjoy". I don't think that's too much to ask.

That way, he would get a littie bit done each day, he'd pace himself, no more days on end of no sleep beacuse of contstant catch up work, and no more false promises of any sort. Just provide the posting update when you are in the process of uploading it.

If I had a 9-5 job, or a job where I could set my own hours and work at my own pace during those hours...holy fuck, thats the dream right there baby!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Then work on having better time management. Don't create goals that you know your most likely not going to be able to keep. Since he is own boss, instead of doing DAYS on end of non stop work....do a 9-5 , something along those lines. That way, he knows what hours he is supposed to be working on the project and once it hits 5, BOOM, be done for the day. That way, he can recharge. Fuck, even take weekends and hoildays off. He's the only one working on it, he can take those days off to be with freinds and family to have that work life balance. Also, not worry about working himself to the point where his health needs to be a concern.

I don't think anyone in thier right mind would want anyone to risk their health over a fantasy novel where you run around fucking all the hot girls. It's not that important.

I think everyone (And correct me if I am wrong here) would just like him to maybe annoucen release dates, WHEN HE'S DONE. Like once he's completed the chapter, completed the renders, the proof reading, etc....then after uploading then say "It's done, it's up, please enjoy". I don't think that's too much to ask.

That way, he would get a littie bit done each day, he'd pace himself, no more days on end of no sleep beacuse of contstant catch up work, and no more false promises of any sort. Just provide the posting update when you are in the process of uploading it.

If I had a 9-5 job, or a job where I could set my own hours and work at my own pace during those hours...holy fuck, thats the dream right there baby!
your logic has a serious flaw. For this he´d actually need to want to work, which isn´t the case. He´s working when it´s totally necessary. Most of the time he claims that he´s almost done i´m certain that he actually didn´t even start to work. Or do you actually think that he´s testing an update for 3+ months?

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
What happened to the plan for 52 updates this year?
I think he made 14/52 not in 1 week increments or anything like that. oh and the last 5 months he did fuck all. that update he is still fucking around whit had its eta in november last yeer.
oh and the 1 relice per week, he manged to do 3 before that shit failed and those 3 was realy just the update he was suposed to do last april that he split up in 3

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
your logic has a serious flaw. For this he´d actually need to want to work, which isn´t the case. He´s working when it´s totally necessary. Most of the time he claims that he´s almost done i´m certain that he actually didn´t even start to work. Or do you actually think that he´s testing an update for 3+ months?
He's already exposed that. He's been working on a Jasmine scene. If he was testing he wouldn't be working on any scenes by this point.

It's clear that three months ago he was never testing. If I had to guess he had barely started on his update.

He's on track to pull his typical stunt. He releases walls of text that confuse people on render counts. By now we're up to what? 800+ renders? Is that for the rest of Ep 13? 13/14 combined?

What's going to happen is he will split this update to "get something out" and we will get about 200- 400 renders. Which is all he's actually worked on.

Jun 26, 2023
Oh I was just going with the thought that he acutally wanted to do this. (As being able to stay home all day, and this be your main if not only source of income, why wouldnt' you want to keep being able to pay the bills). And no, only a complete fool would think he has been testing for 3 months.

I wasnt' even thinking of that part. I was merely saying if he is truley "over working" himself, then having a normal ass work schedule would help, if not completly remove that stress.

But as you said my good sir, he'd want to change. And clearly, this is a behaviour that he has yet to be able or want to change.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
man it's been 5months since the last update.. at this point we better check for updates once a year for 200-250 renders. this game had so much potential and it started so well with 2 updates / month if i remember right but in the last year braidrop F'd up and created his alter ego (mackenzie) and everything went to shit..
i started to compare wvm with ''grandma's house'' same game harem, lots of girls, lots of sex but ''grandma's house'' gets updated regularly and hopefully it won't turn out to be like wvm. just my 2 cents.. i'll check back the game at the end of the year..

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes