Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Honestly I'm glad that braindead's such a dog fucker. The game's bad enough that I don't care if it ever gets updated again and this means that decades from now I can clown on him still not releasing episode 13 and 14 with my grandchildren.

montie3747

Jan 10, 2022
How long has this been going on, him missing his target dates? Seems he went from a lot of updates frequently to now nothing and stuck in school trip hell.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Honestly I'm glad that braindead's such a dog fucker. The game's bad enough that I don't care if it ever gets updated again and this means that decades from now I can clown on him still not releasing episode 13 and 14 with my grandchildren.
So what you're saying is decades from now, BD will still live rent free in your head. :p

Nov 6, 2023
What the &^* is wrong with NutDrop that he can't EVER hit his targets. Even a blind sow can find a acorn every now and then.
He has no reason to care. He's making free money every month from people who still believe his lies. All he has to do is say he's working on stuff or make up release dates he'll never hit and people still keep supporting him.

He's getting money without having to do the actual work. Once that money stops, he either abandons the game or actually works and releases something so he can start the milking all over again.

montie3747

Jan 10, 2022
He has no reason to care. He's making free money every month from people who still believe his lies. All he has to do is say he's working on stuff or make up release dates he'll never hit and people still keep supporting him.

He's getting money without having to do the actual work. Once that money stops, he either abandons the game or actually works and releases something so he can start the milking all over again.
Sad times, i actually really like the game. But no content, no dice.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Ok people quick question. Who here actually thinks that NutDrop is actually going to release any kind of update tomorrow?:unsure::unsure:
Is there any possibility of a single day being stretched to the end of the month? Like a mini black hole showing up suddenly and stretching time to the extent that the days become 500 hours long? Because if that were to happen.... We might see the drop for 13 :ROFLMAO:

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Ok people quick question. Who here actually thinks that NutDrop is actually going to release any kind of update tomorrow?:unsure::unsure:
no 1000% no lol at this point we will be lucky to see it by the end of August. I use to be ok with BDs BS but its just got old at this point. I mean ep13 has been 3 days away for months now and now 13 and 14 are supposably pretty much done just having "issues" with certain scenes and yet we are a week past the original window for the first release.
Dude just needs to let a few trusted people or devs play the build and help fix it if that is really the issue

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
no 1000% no lol at this point we will be lucky to see it by the end of August. I use to be ok with BDs BS but its just got old at this point. I mean ep13 has been 3 days away for months now and now 13 and 14 are supposably pretty much done just having "issues" with certain scenes and yet we are a week past the original window for the first release.
Dude just needs to let a few trusted people or devs play the build and help fix it if that is really the issue
BD will never let anyone else touch this game, he will spiral forever unless he loses his monthly payday for doing nothing.

Reactions: MILFSLAYER
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes