Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
the discord was starting to get a little rowdy so he threw them a bone with some more excuses

View attachment 3823720

this'll surely give the sycophants more ammo to shoot down the people complaining for the next week or so
seeing this excuse physically hurts now... even if someone doesnt work in IT, if there is a frequent issue... fix it or work around it. plain simple logic. check drivers/reinstall app/reinstall the sytem... even the third takes less time than thinking up an excuse that is on such a BS level... or at least work around it, like it crashes with 8 characters? lets try less, and work the others in another render. it is worse, but damn... even his excuses are dropping in quality

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
the discord was starting to get a little rowdy so he threw them a bone with some more excuses

View attachment 3823720

this'll surely give the sycophants more ammo to shoot down the people complaining for the next week or so
Wow his excuses are getting lamer by the day. Now he's blaming the delay on crashes and the android version. WTF ever. Just mark this 1 as abandoned and get it over with. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jun 26, 2023
What else did you expect? I think I will just return end of the month. This time I mean it. There's just nothing left for me to comment on, or at least say something new.

I ain't mad. I don't find it funny. I don't find is sad. I just find it all boring now.

1. Make a reason why he can't update
2. Make a bull shit date to upload
3. Make people wait
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3.

YAWN

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
shame i liked the story...jeah it takes too long but the vn wasnt that bad,tons of girls,story not bad....but it seems it goes nowhere...whyever...maybe wait for it to find an end and dl it then....as complete,if ever!? while waiting i play some others...ok so many good arent out there but there are some

JumpFly

Feb 16, 2020
well it seems from the info and renders provided that we will be getting ch 13 and 14 together. so it takes as long as it takes. meanwhile, back to the literally 100s of other games i have to catch up on. so i suggest the rest of you that are whining here about the time its taking for BD to get the update finished..seriously..just go play something else and give the complaining a rest.
Then stop giving approximate date of release and just give small updates with people figuring the release date themselves. Because if you commit to release date and miss it time after time people have the right to complain.

montie3747

Jan 10, 2022
Then stop giving approximate date of release and just give small updates with people figuring the release date themselves. Because if you commit to release date and miss it time after time people have the right to complain.
Its the same shit triple A studios do now a days. They are learning from the top dogs. I just hope he stream lines his work better. Drop some of the options. Maybe drop the android version if thats a big issue. But as a former appdev myself this to me reeks of pure bs.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
So now that is past the 12th, when is the new update release going to happen?
Based on BDs last update on discord I am guessing we will not see a update until at least next month, his last update said he's just going to release 13 and 14 at the same time, guessing some time next week he will come back to tell us he is having issues with another scene or something happened in irl so he will have to delay it again.
Then he will go radio silent for a few weeks to maybe finally drop a update that will most likely just the remainder of 13 lol, then we will get 14 a few months after that. This is the worst case I can think of and I feel its a 60/40 chance it will happen

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Has he broke it up into chunks yet? You know it's coming.
Nah not yet, I think he's still in the "I've been up for 6 days working non-stop" phase, he still needs to float the idea again of "I'm going to just release what I have ready, and keep working at the rest to push it out ASAP"..... Probably about 3 days from now (at least to start talking about breaking it up again)

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes