LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
July 12 has arrived and the spotlight goes to our girl Penelope. Happy Birthday Penelope :D
View attachment 3823140 View attachment 3823141 View attachment 3823142
Ok update-jokes aside: this is ridiculous.
Is it not possible to make at least a little effort to post both gender options for the specific LIs?
What's next, pregnant Shauna?

Meaningless rambling aside: did someone try to work over the amount of work BD could've done in the timeframe he missed the last "update"?
I mean in a normal 10h work day cycle, like all other people who actually work for a living?
Pretty sure the MC would be in a nursery home by now, cheering for his granddaughters.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes. Cis Shauna started talking about MC knocking her up somewhere around the start of this god forsaken trip.
Originally the one king worship lesbian what's her name was supposed to have a trans on/off choice if Shauna was trans but Braindead fucking sucks at programming and just accidentally made her trans for the cis players without a choice. If I remember right instead of fixing it properly he just removed the choice and made it based on Shauna's sex. I think asking for a switch for all characters is just beyond his gold fish attention span's capabilities.

shadowdude111

Apr 5, 2018
Is it not possible to make at least a little effort to post both gender options for the specific LIs?

Meaningless rambling aside: did someone try to work over the amount of work BD could've done in the timeframe he missed the last "update"?
I mean in a normal 10h work day cycle, like all other people who actually work for a living?
Pretty sure the MC would be in a nursery home by now, cheering for his granddaughters.
there is a trans penelope character sheet, the simp just didn't post it for some reason

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022

10 hours a day is normal where you're from? Man you're workaholics.:ROFLMAO:

montie3747

Jan 10, 2022
Did he ever gave an update about Mackenzie or whatever her name was ? Did he finally took his meds and stopped pretending she was real ?
wait what update is he supposed to give about her? i think i am missing some context for this one.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Does he ever give new excuses?
It's always the same crap...
He's been following the same formula now for almost 4 years. He's been flagrantly missing stated deadlines for longer than he was ever consistent.

Every time, he goes through a dance of saying he's working 100+ hours straight to hit the deadline, he (somehow) has more work done on the next episode than the current one, he's splitting the update and then merging and then splitting it again because more/fewer releases is better, he's just doing some bugfixes last minute, his computer is crashing, radio silence, he vows to stop giving deadlines, rinse and repeat.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
He's been following the same formula now for almost 4 years. He's been flagrantly missing stated deadlines for longer than he was ever consistent.

Every time, he goes through a dance of saying he's working 100+ hours straight to hit the deadline, he (somehow) has more work done on the next episode than the current one, he's splitting the update and then merging and then splitting it again because more/fewer releases is better, he's just doing some bugfixes last minute, his computer is crashing, radio silence, he vows to stop giving deadlines, rinse and repeat.
And yet, over 3000 people still believes what bad excuses he has everytime... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Shadow74

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
He is busy watching mlb draft. Then tomorrow will be home run derby and the next day all-star game. So at the very least add another week to "development" time. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: hic86
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes