Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
So I'm kinda curious as to how much fucking grinding it takes to apparently do a couple of scenes that he didn't like. Dude just needs to cut the BS and admit he hasn't got an update and that he's just now working on it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yea if the dude just communicated more clearly and truthful I wouldnt mind it as much. When last week or weekend he said he thought about just releasing up to the first scene he was having issues with, but decided not to because it would end at a odd point.... and yet he was ok with the whole 52/52 thing and everyone of those updates ended at a odd point. Just feels like he shoveling more BS on the pile to
BD will never let anyone else touch this game, he will spiral forever unless he loses his monthly payday for doing nothing.
Agreed, seems like he will spiral till the end but Hasn't his Patreon been paused for a while now? I know he unpaused it last month then repaused it when he delayed again so I dont doubt he got some $$ during that but I am pretty sure he has been paused for months now

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
no 1000% no lol at this point we will be lucky to see it by the end of August. I use to be ok with BDs BS but its just got old at this point. I mean ep13 has been 3 days away for months now and now 13 and 14 are supposably pretty much done just having "issues" with certain scenes and yet we are a week past the original window for the first release.
Dude just needs to let a few trusted people or devs play the build and help fix it if that is really the issue
I think it would be easier to look forward to BAD update since that will drop before this even Artemis and digi.b has just gone through some real life shit but hasn't gone silent compared to the turd that BD is

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well it seems from the info and renders provided that we will be getting ch 13 and 14 together. so it takes as long as it takes. meanwhile, back to the literally 100s of other games i have to catch up on. so i suggest the rest of you that are whining here about the time its taking for BD to get the update finished..seriously..just go play something else and give the complaining a rest.

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
well it seems from the info and renders provided that we will be getting ch 13 and 14 together. so it takes as long as it takes. meanwhile, back to the literally 100s of other games i have to catch up on. so i suggest the rest of you that are whining here about the time its taking for BD to get the update finished..seriously..just go play something else and give the complaining a rest.
Based on his last dev-report we will not be getting 13 and 14together lol he flat out says heis working on 13 and wasnt sure if he will get it out today (7/7/24) but he's working and will get it out asap, 4 days later and all we have is its not going well but he's getting there... whatever that means. Then says 14 will be pushed out a couple days and he is trying to get it out by the time frame i.e tomorrow the 12th but if he hasnt even finished 13 yet he isnt going to get 14 out any time soon
It could take a year and it would be fine if the he communicates the issues and give realistic progress updates, but its not ok when the dev keeps telling his fans its a week away just to go radio silent until said release window or for weeks after, just to come back with "oh well, I am having trouble with a scene" or "this "excuse" happened so its getting delayed again".
I have been following BD for years and the first time he did this I was fine with it, I was in the boat of "give him time and it will come" but when it keeps happening, you cant blame people for being annoyed by it and losing trust in his ability to finish it.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Nah, we're good.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
don't tell him

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
have a theory for what is happening.....the foirst stage of the game was his best buddy[theone who dies ]who actually was his game,......he was doing all the job,....the second stage before covid was his granpa he was doing the grinding ,...tillwell r.i.p granpa.[with all respect im saying this,tuely.] and after that come the wedding,and his wife mckensie was doing the work,....for him....again.so yeah pretty much this guys always have someone to do the grinding for hiim,....he doesnt have a clue about shit and all the his explanations are so far stretched to the pint of alienation ....i think he still on drugs he never toke the light path after his partner die...is normal for addicts ...you know nonsenses and never wrongdoing,.....i was there pretty much half my life,...till this guy doenst hit bottom he will never change.....right now is so ...disgraceful and a shame....

Reactions: cpwhite444

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
have a theory for what is happening.....the foirst stage of the game was his best buddy[theone who dies ]who actually was his game,......he was doing all the job,....the second stage before covid was his granpa he was doing the grinding ,...tillwell r.i.p granpa.[with all respect im saying this,tuely.] and after that come the wedding,and his wife mckensie was doing the work,....for him....again.so yeah pretty much this guys always have someone to do the grinding for hiim,....he doesnt have a clue about shit and all the his explanations are so far stretched to the pint of alienation ....i think he still on drugs he never toke the light path after his partner die...is normal for addicts ...you know nonsenses and never wrongdoing,.....i was there pretty much half my life,...till this guy doenst hit bottom he will never change.....right now is so ...disgraceful and a shame....
So what you're saying is you're projecting your own life on his? :ROFLMAO:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
So what you're saying is you're projecting your own life on his? :ROFLMAO:
nah if you are the newbie i think you are you arelost in translation here,....chek some of the 3000 comments on this thread,and you will foind that bd have a friend who die from a ....well you know ...just read a little and you will see what im talking about

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
the discord was starting to get a little rowdy so he threw them a bone with some more excuses

View attachment 3823720

this'll surely give the sycophants more ammo to shoot down the people complaining for the next week or so
It'd be easier to get everyone to shut up if he just stopped making these """big""" updates. and just released much smaller chunks on a more consistent basis. Like, oh I don't know, maybe once a week? There'd be less problems, more content than we currently get, and he can pull his reputation out of the gutter even if still reeks of shit.

He can call it "52/52", that has a nice ring to it!

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
nah if you are the newbie i think you are you arelost in translation here,....chek some of the 3000 comments on this thread,and you will foind that bd have a friend who die from a ....well you know ...just read a little and you will see what im talking about
I've been playing this game pretty much from the start. I'm just not interested in drama such as people speculating like you are. It has no value to me.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes