Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Oh he wrote on several occasions he'd helped people in need :rolleyes:
the boy who cried wolf comes to mind...He lied way too often. You just can´t trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It´s one thing to claim stuff like that, but it´d be a different case if he´d be able to show actual proof, like a donation receipt. *shrug*

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
maybe we should ask other developers to continue with WVM. at least then the chances are higher that updates will come than from Braindrop :LOL:
those who can develop this game in a well and fair amoint in quamtity and quality,already doing theyr games,...i can name a bunch but ...the true devs who actually work on the top10 games in here ,...the develop cycle is almost between 5months and a year,....if you ask me i cant support any dev who work with those cycles,maybe 6months is my limit,...no bcs i dont believe in them is bcs by the time another update is rdy already playing other devs game and to support one year cycle even for those amazing 5thousand plus renders and animations,expending more than 100 uss at year for only one update is too much....
maybe they deserve bcs the work is astonishing [maybe 3 or 4 devs ocme to my mind in this category]....and the tru thos games with hs2 assets with same pattern dont come close to the quality of this proyect[ofc is my taste]i prefer anytime wvm and not any of those hs2 games......on the daz side maybe 3 or 4 can do this job with the qaulity and between the time ...most games and devs prefer work with cycles of 3 to 4 months so 3 o4 updates at year and come with a variety of quantity form 3000 renders to 1200 per update,....if bd comes to his senses and beggins to work on the schedule for a year cycle and do 2000 renders but delivered i willl happy but he will need to be on the same lvl than those devs with same cycle and same quality,...but he doesnt have any of those devs skills....

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
He is not saying it will be here on the 20th. He is just saying it won't be here before the 20th. This is a promise he is going to keep. XD

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
I wonder if there is a way for BD to get paid for how many pages he inspires on this thread. :unsure: Of course I'm not trying to instigate anything:whistle:

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
Wrong, he meant 8 PM of the past day 14-07-2024.
Around that time he posted that the update wont be done before 20-07-2024, which probably means there will be a loooong wait until e publishes the update. View attachment 3838872
View attachment 3838873
I am being sarcastic there is no fucking way he posts it today...
Because there is a few games on today, Spain - Norway (Handball), Denmark - Argentina (Handball), Los Angeles Sparks - Seattle Storm (Basketball), Pheonix Suns - Indiana Pacers (Basketball), Brooklyn Nets -New York Knicks (Basketball), Denver Nuggets - Charlotte Hornets (Basketball), Detroit Pistons - Chicago Bulls (Basketball), New York Liberty - Conneticut Sun (Basketball), Italy - Argentina (Volleyball), USA - Canada (Volleyball), Envigado FC - La Equidad Seguros (football), Juventude-RS - Atletico Mineiro-MG (Football), Huachipato - Racing Club de Montevido (football),

Tooooooooo bad there are so many games on today so no work will get done..... Poor poor Braindrop :(

Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
I am being sarcastic there is no fucking way he posts it today...
Because there is a few games on today, Spain - Norway (Handball), Denmark - Argentina (Handball), Los Angeles Sparks - Seattle Storm (Basketball), Pheonix Suns - Indiana Pacers (Basketball), Brooklyn Nets -New York Knicks (Basketball), Denver Nuggets - Charlotte Hornets (Basketball), Detroit Pistons - Chicago Bulls (Basketball), New York Liberty - Conneticut Sun (Basketball), Italy - Argentina (Volleyball), USA - Canada (Volleyball), Envigado FC - La Equidad Seguros (football), Juventude-RS - Atletico Mineiro-MG (Football), Huachipato - Racing Club de Montevido (football),

Tooooooooo bad there are so many games on today so no work will get done..... Poor poor Braindrop :(
I love how we have created lore around this shitbag :ROFLMAO: He is now apparently the worlds most fanatical sports fan. He follows all sports at all times and at all places. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I love how we have created lore around this shitbag :ROFLMAO: He is now apparently the worlds most fanatical sports fan. He follows all sports at all times and at all places. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
with the moneyy he is doing he can open a sprt bar tomorrow ,....well at least in some counties.....doubt in usa

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes