shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
If this dude ever does "Finishes" this game....

I hope he never makes another one
dont put shit in to a lazy ass dude,this one isnt icstor [iscstor is a simple man,lets just say he love moneymoney]bd is on another scale,...is almost the end of a 5 years development with a amount of 8000 renders ....he will toke forever to finsih this shit,.and he love the attention he received,...thats his exctasy,.....the money is seondary here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Are you kidding? I would want to see him try and tackle 2 at once... Can you imagine the premium forum content?! It'd be amazing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
WVM 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Just gonna be an entire school filled with this MC's kids since by the end of this game there will be triple number LI with weird names like NtB4 or PapayaWhip to join the rest of the colour names. Hell, BD can start using the hex codes instead :LUL: .

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
WVM 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Just gonna be an entire school filled with this MC's kids since by the end of this game there will be triple number LI with weird names like NtB4 or PapayaWhip to join the rest of the colour names. Hell, BD can start using the hex codes instead :LUL: .
See I don't think BD has the creativity to come up with a bunch of unique names, so I just imagine it will be like "Jamie 2, 3-6" for the girls, And for any boys, they'll get as close to the female name as they can (Think James, Shawn, Perry, etc etc) with the number scheme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
See I don't think BD has the creativity to come up with a bunch of unique names, so I just imagine it will be like "Jamie 2, 3-6" for the girls, And for any boys, they'll get as close to the female name as they can (Think James, Shawn, Perry, etc etc) with the number scheme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And don´t forget, all his boys are going to be gay. Like all of MC´s Teammates

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
if and I mean "IF" there is an update

I hope its not a fucking DITL those are the most stupid side stories ever
instead of doing the main story dude is busy making side quest
and i normally enjoy doing Side quest but not these

Reactions: AlexTorch

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
if and I mean "IF" there is an update

I hope its not a fucking DITL those are the most stupid side stories ever
instead of doing the main story dude is busy making side quest
and i normally enjoy doing Side quest but not these
Side quests are for Devs who actually deliver goods once in a while. This mf has not earned that again.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
I love waiting a thousand years for an update with 0.9 renders, where the dev makes 5 figures doing fuck all
Nobody's forcing you to wait. Also, it's supposedly at 1700 for ~6 months since last update. All this whining is hilarious. Feel free to make a better Ren'py sports harem game if you think you can do better. Who knows, you might end up making 5 figures. ;)

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes