Feb 2, 2024
My assumption isn't that he is "Just a scammer", I think he is a procrastinator (which to my recollection he hasn't stated for himself), that over-promises and under delivers. When his feet start being held to the fire, he drops a bunch of "personal drama" to try and cover his ass... And if I am right and he loses subs for solid honest communication, that's better for everyone (except maybe him, but his supporters are pretty fanatical.... most would likely stick around).

If he wanted to do 1 update a year, or every 6 months, Everyone would be fine with it, I agree with you on that. Problem is he doesn't convey what his plans are, and as soon as he does, he shoots himself in the foot and breaks his word. If he was honest, and communicated clearly, he wouldn't have most of his issues.
Just wait until the 20th, the assumed and final wait for the update, if not, what's another 4 months?

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
My assumption isn't that he is "Just a scammer", I think he is a procrastinator (which to my recollection he hasn't stated for himself), that over-promises and under delivers. When his feet start being held to the fire, he drops a bunch of "personal drama" to try and cover his ass... And if I am right and he loses subs for solid honest communication, that's better for everyone (except maybe him, but his supporters are pretty fanatical.... most would likely stick around).

If he wanted to do 1 update a year, or every 6 months, Everyone would be fine with it, I agree with you on that. Problem is he doesn't convey what his plans are, and as soon as he does, he shoots himself in the foot and breaks his word. If he was honest, and communicated clearly, he wouldn't have most of his issues.
That's the most annoying thing about it how many times this idea was put forward to him to release it in bigger chunks over time but he chose the every week option which went well :ROFLMAO: .

There is a big list of VN's that take a real long time to update but they've still got their supporters because like you,me and many others her have said on here communication is the key.

As for the excuses it's reached the point now where the only thing that hasn't happened to him is to be hit by a comet, even the birthday renders as we just seen with one of the latest ones should have been changed but wasn't. This just shows how little effort now he puts into it.

Just think of all of the games that started off on patreon but have also made it to steam because if I had the time to do my own VN I would be looking to get it onto steam but the followers there won't be as kind to him as the ones he got now.

Reactions: hic86

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021

here hopeful that clears that confusing up where does this guy live it was saying he updated at 12 in the morning

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes