Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Oh really ??? I thought that the update would be ready on the 20th of the month, now which month that was i was not so sure but i guess it's probably 20th of October
to be fair on the 20th date thing, he never said it would eb ready on the 20th just that he was hoping to get the scenes fixed by the 20th lol.

• Wow
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
update was supposed to be ready like half a year ago.
Really? Basic math would suggest you're wrong. The game was last updated 1st of February and 6 months ago was 20th of January. So you're saying the update was supposed to be ready BEFORE the last update?

Was having a wank, jizz hit the motherboard, burned everything and lost all the progress, need to start all over again... :KEK::KEK:
You should become a gamedev. Your excuses are more imaginative than his.

Same man if only we’d get updates tho more consistently I’m sure more people would feel the same.
It's been less than half a year and it'll be a pretty big update. Even with all his re-doing stuff because he has impostor syndrome, he's creating quality graphics at a fair pace. He's just crap at estimating how long stuff will take him and over-promises. If you ignore all the drama and his progress updates and predictions, this is a perfectly enjoyable VN. :ROFLMAO:

Though to be honest, it's kind of funny to come look at the haters mald indefinitely too. It'll probably drop in a couple of days at this pace. And then all these guys currently predicting it will drop next year will already be malding about the next update. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
It's been less than half a year and it'll be a pretty big update. Even with all his re-doing stuff because he has impostor syndrome, he's creating quality graphics at a fair pace. He's just crap at estimating how long stuff will take him and over-promises. If you ignore all the drama and his progress updates and predictions, this is a perfectly enjoyable VN. :ROFLMAO:

Though to be honest, it's kind of funny to come look at the haters mald indefinitely too. It'll probably drop in a couple of days at this pace. And then all these guys currently predicting it will drop next year will already be malding about the next update. :p
Episode 13 was 'nearly done' and should be released oktober last year. then it was 'nearly finished and ready to release' in Dezember. First part bevor christmas, rest bevore new year. And now we still waiting for the final part of episode 13.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The CrowdStrike thing is the perfect opportunity for BD to delay again.

Yo!

The hacker known as CrowdStrike put a virus on my computer. It destroyed all of my work, and somehow infected my hamster. MacKenzie rushed Mr. Nibbles to the hospital, but is now in a coma. I cannot start all over until Mr. Nibbles is back to full health. Please donate to help me with his hospital bills.

I will not be pausing subs, because technically I'm still working on WVM.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It's been less than half a year and it'll be a pretty big update.
View attachment 3122599

Dev Report #31 (November 27th, 2023)

Yo!

This report as well as side content is a little late because I spent the weekend with my in-laws after Thanksgiving.
But, I hope you're all doing well, this will be another short report.

To start things off, pledges will once again be paused this upcoming month.
The release estimate for Episode 13 is Early - Early Mid December.
Season 1 report will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow.
Birthday Renders will be posted on Wednesday
Client poll on Thursday
And I'm hopeful to have the Character Sheets for October ready to be posted this upcoming weekend.

I'm pausing pledges for December mainly due to me taking some unexpected time off for Thanksgiving and I do plan on taking a week off at the end of the year to visit family again.
Besides that, work will continue as normal.
I'm just now getting back to it but I managed to get a good bit done before Thanksgiving and I'm going to pick up where I left off now.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Math is hard

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Really? Basic math would suggest you're wrong. The game was last updated 1st of February and 6 months ago was 20th of January. So you're saying the update was supposed to be ready BEFORE the last update?
Did he ever post that report for the S1 remake? I don't remember it (I'll look later, but I am busy doing my 3 S's right now).
who cares about seasn 1 reworl,....by now he knows he cant do it ,and we know this will end in his constant loop ,we need tobe happy with him releasing something before the end of the year,.......

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Episode 13 was 'nearly done' and should be released oktober last year. then it was 'nearly finished and ready to release' in Dezember. First part bevor christmas, rest bevore new year. And now we still waiting for the final part of episode 13.
If you say so. Still last updated in February so your comment still makes no sense. But hey, we all experience time differently. Maybe you live in this horrible reality where everything feels 10x slower than how I experience them. Months fly by before I know it. The waiting for this VN barely registers for me because I have plenty of things to focus on.

Math is hard
Is it? Seems to me like you're ignoring a release because you're salty about the delays prior to the release. I don't care about what he says, whatsoever. I saw a release, I played it, I enjoyed it. That's as much contemplation it's worth to me. Anyway, feel free to disagree.
who cares about seasn 1 reworl,....by now he knows he cant do it ,and we know this will end in his constant loop ,we need tobe happy with him releasing something before the end of the year,.......
I'm curious about the rework. Wonder how big the changes are. I think it was mostly spreading things out more so it's not like everything happens in a week. It kinda needs to happen to fill in some blanks.

I'd be happy with him releasing before the end of the year. Lots of people here aren't though. But I don't think we have to wait until December. :p But who knows (or cares)?

Like your mom probably said about dinner: "It'll be done when it's done.". I'd rather eat a fully-prepared meal than half-raw chicken. I'd rather have a delayed release that he agonized over than a sloppy fast release with rushed writing or where I can make better sex scenes with stop-motion legos. A couple of VNs I've been enjoying have had lackluster releases lately. I prefer the neurotic dev's work.

A great proverb in my country goes "The best skippers are standing ashore.". It's a roundabout way of saying it's easier to criticize than it is to do. All these people complaining, could they make better VNs than him? If so, go ahead, more for everyone to enjoy. Sure beats being jealous of his income or obsessed with his flaws. But it's more likely that if they "steer a ship to sea", they'd be in their very own rocky waters. A different mess due to different shortcomings. If someone makes a more succesful VN, they get to say "See! That's how it's done!". Everyone else is just pissing in the wind.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I was mainly asking as a form of confirmation that he never did post the plan for the S1 remake. That's even ignoring he had it slated for early 2023 in the first place, but that is neither here nor there.

RW191

Jul 19, 2023
View attachment 3005043

Dev Report #25 (October 14th, 2023)

Yo!

So, not going to waste any time.
The update will not be today and as a result, I will be pausing pledges for November.
Let's talk about when it will be released.

So, I bit off more than I could chew. This update has expanded to a point where I've fallen into some old issues and I'm struggling with finalizing it. Namely with making the scenes flow into each other.
So, as I have no interest in falling back into the headspace I was in half a year ago... I'm going to do the same thing I did to get out of my situation back then before I'm actually there.
I'm splitting this update into two parts to help make it easier for me to finalize mentally. One 400 render update to be released on the 19th. And one 300 render update to be released on the 24th. And then episode 13 will be released on the 31st. Each of these releases will be tiered by an hour. (So it unlocks for a lower tier every hour instead of the usual 24 hours)
I do deeply apologize for taking this much time and failing my goal. I take full responsibility for the lack of updates recently as it has been a result of poor planning and execution on my end.

I do plan on achieving the remainder of the goals I set for October.

With that said... it brings me to something I've wanted to speak on for a few weeks now. It doesn't take a mathematician to realize that the 52/52 isn't going to plan. So I want to talk about it.
The 52/52 started as a way to help relieve me of my release anxiety and to get content out in a consistent way. I set the goal of 100 renders a week and I had the mindset of pretty much just releasing whatever I was able to make in a week.
Well, the issue with that has been the releasing whatever I've made. I've really struggled with releasing something just to release it. I feel shitty putting something out that I don't feel is worth downloading and playing yet. I tried to solve one issue by drastically going in the opposite direction.
Which is why I took extra time on almost all of the releases so far. I wanted the scene with Bailey and Rainn to be played all at once, I was having fun with the Skye scene and wanted to expand it, I wanted to have all of the traveling to Florida at once.
Essentially I just want to put out a fun experience and I know most of you guys would have fun even if those were all segmented throughout weeks but there's just something about it that has irked me that I thought wouldn't.
It's just time for me to accept that this isn't the answer to my issue.
So... something has to change but I don't want anything drastic. I know I struggle with larger releases so I'm really not interested in going back to that. I feel like the easiest compromise is just to release scenes as they are completed. I categorize scenes essentially as events. So for instance the events listed in the image would all count as a scene.
Sometimes scenes will be shorter though I don't think I'd bother releasing anything under 100 renders, sometimes they'll be in the 250-ish range.
I feel this is the easiest way to fix my current issue. The main goal is still 100 renders a week and to release the equivalent of that in whatever time allotment I have to finish a scene.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're wrong. He had goals of ep 13 being out October 31 2023. He obviously missed that. So yes, the update was supposed to be ready before the last update.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
July 20 has come, here's a Happy Birthday to Valerie!
View attachment 3848373 View attachment 3848374
Valerie has my ideal body type. 34A-24-34. I love them tall, skinny-ish and with small boobs. I was excited when I first saw this birthday sheet, but little did I know that it would take eleventy years to get to see what she can do with it. Bummer. You see, the thing about tall, slim girls is that they have curves, but they have to be in certain positions and you have to be looking at them from a certain perspective to see them. So it's like a gift that only you get, that no other man gets to see. There's something about that that makes me harder than Chinese common core. Don't know why that is. Not the strangest fetish though by any means.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes