CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone had the game crash when having sex with Liz after findng akll the girls? I did a search did not fnd an answer.
Thanks.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

Malcolm Crowe: In your dreams?
[Cole shakes his head no]
Malcolm Crowe: While you're awake?
[Cole nods]
Malcolm Crowe: Updates like, downloadable? On forums?
Cole Sear: Updates like progress on the latest scenes and sometimes the Season 1 re-work. Other members don't see them. They only see what they want to see. They don't know WVM updates are now mostly progress reports.
Malcolm Crowe: How often do you see them?
Cole Sear: The actual update to download?, maybe every 5 months. The WVM progress reports?.. They're everywhere.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just downloaded it. Is it in a similar vein to WVM?
Kinda, except it doesn't pretend to be a literary epic, the developer is as regular as metamucil, tons of content comes out for it on a fast schedule and there isn't an entire cast of girls named after fucking colours.
It is a storyless pokemon harem like WVM should be. It's not superbly written and there's honestly too many girls but its really fucking fun, has a super cool and hard working dev, it's funny and it doesn't ever make the mistake of taking itself too seriously.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I'm want to see how the Disc is, because I want to know if they're busy sucking BDs dick or actually starting to realize how much he's milking his patrons.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes