Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Are u joking with me i am sure u are i am sure its coming out this year i hope there is no more delays

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021

Dev Report #41 (July 21st, 2024)
New

Yo!
I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for being here, thanks for reading these.

Here is the usual dev report image for the week and also the current image for the daily tracker I've been posting in the discord.

It's been a pretty solid week, I got a lot of good work time in but I still struggled with some crashes and other annoyances.

I'll be finishing up the last of the render work for this update tomorrow. Afterwards, I'll be playtesting and also completing the rest of the post-processing.
So, not much left but not finished just yet.
I don't have any release dates to share as things are not finished but I will say that it will be out by the end of this month and I will make a post when things are uploading.

I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. Though I'll save the talk about future plans for after the release.
But I will share that the first planned post for after the update is the report for progress on the Season 1 remake.

That's all I have to share today, keeping it short so I can get back to work. Thank all of you again for everything!
I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

p.s. What are you most looking forward to in this (or any future) update?

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022

New

Yo!

Here is the usual dev report image for the week and also the current image for the daily tracker I've been posting in the discord.

It's been a pretty solid week, I got a lot of good work time in but I still struggled with some crashes and other annoyances.

I'll be finishing up the last of the render work for this update tomorrow. Afterwards, I'll be playtesting and also completing the rest of the post-processing.
I don't have any release dates to share as things are not finished but I will say that it will be out by the end of this month and I will make a post when things are uploading.

I do not plan on taking any breaks after this update is out. Though I'll save the talk about future plans for after the release.
But I will share that the first planned post for after the update is the report for progress on the Season 1 remake.

That's all I have to share today, keeping it short so I can get back to work. Thank all of you again for everything!

Damn beat me by seconds lol

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020

New

Yo!

Can you post the full size pictures?

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
season 1 remake? who tf asks him to remake anything? Just work on the future content. Stop coming up with B.S. excuses to say he doesn't want to work on shit and just coast for another 6 months. 90% of players are not replaying this long ass game because he decide to remake episode 1.

Reactions: montie3747
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes