karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Translated Braindrop:

"Hey guys! The Olympics have been cool to watch. I'm really excited about the upcoming college and pro football seasons. Unfortunately, that means things are going to take a bit longer...as in I haven't actually done any work and need time to actually do some renders to throw together a small update...if I don't get too distracted by football."

Mackenzie 2.0 is just as real as the first one wasn't. Just read the details. Another IRL friend who will work with BD in his house and have control over releases, etc.? Yeah, totally real. :rolleyes:

As far as Braindrop "status updates" go, that was pretty epic, in length, compilation of years of excuses, the sheer audacity to throw it all together in one steaming pile and post it.

talonx4

May 16, 2019
*-I know that a lot of people think BD is outright lying about the existence of Mackenzie/Dionyx. I don't entirely agree. My experience with procrastinators is that they wrap the truth in lies to protect their own ego/make excuses, so M/D probably exist but BD is lying about lots of things about them/their roles/their authority. Toward the end of Mackenzie's run, I'm betting 'her' posts were being done by BD after she quit/got canned.
dion.png

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
With all due respect and without irony... just out of curiosity... why do you play if you think the story is shit?
In my case i no longer don't ...
I discovered and played this train-wreck , like over a year ago now ? Unlike many , i had mixed , then negative feelings , about it within the first hour . I'm one of those arguing that the story is bad from the very beginning , and only kept getting worse . Repeating myself ad nauseam , i immediately had a basketball themed story with no team , no training , no basketball . Some weird quasi religious cult over the MC , some weird constant positive reinforcement from people that never even spent more than five minutes with MC . Hilarious constant houses moving hi-jinks . Awful pacing . And the game hiding slow and stagnant progression , of not only the plot , but some relationships , by constantly throwing filler girls at you . ETC

So in a nutshell , i just finished that meal , a lot of it by using the blessed auto-skip functions , and somehow still not having missed anything important from the plot . and hasn't gone back since , and don't think i plan to , unless some magical and never happening re-re-remake fixes everything . Then basically i was curious about people's opinions and feeling about the game , especially with it being so highly rated . I started posting my feelings and review , and cherry on the top , learned that not only was the game mediocre , but also learned about the Dev's lies and lousy work ethics . Been interesting , more so than the game .

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
Who would have figured doing a rework of the entire first part of your game would cause issue down the line?

Now what were BD's options?

1. Just make future updates match the rework and ignore the inconsistencies for now
2. Get the remake done first to avoid inconsistencies
3. Just ignore the remake that isn't done yet and keep moving forward creating more issues for yourself.
4. Spend 6+months not making a decision then have a mental breakdown about it.

Which will you choose BD?
4.gif

Last edited:

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
And here was me, thinking there was no way BD could out do his previous performances. This is a masterpiece in bullshit.

I usually don't care if game releases take a long time, or get pushed back, mainly cause I'm not paying so what does it bother me but also cause shit happens. But I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this game has had more delays than every other game I've played from here combined and BD has had more issues over the last 5 years than the devs of those other games combined.

I cannot fathom why anyone would still be paying for this at this point. Anyone who hasn't caught on to his performance by now isn't safe left alone.

Anyway, I'll be back on the 10th for his next Oscar worthy performance, maybe we'll get another imaginary friend to help lighten the load then too?!

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Hmm i already played the game from 0 to latest update ep 13b3 about 15 times now , so i guess by the time i complete the game to latest update ep 13b3 for the 20th time the update will be up...Or maybe that is a bit optimisitic :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Probably optimistic :D I would wager 30 times, but it could be more, depends on how often and how fast you replay it. If you play it like twice a month, then perhaps 40 is a better guess

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes