KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Probably optimistic :D I would wager 30 times, but it could be more, depends on how often and how fast you replay it. If you play it like twice a month, then perhaps 40 is a better guess
I played it 1 time per 4 months and it takes me 3-4 days to complete it from 0 to ep 13 b3

Damien81a

Aug 4, 2022
honestly the only thing i think can save this shit showe is a hardline update day every month whit a minimum render requirement. say every month on the 20th he have to relice an update thats minimum 250 renders long and if not done and on time no money, and that shuld not be controled by BD. honestly real life demands to work or not get payed is the only way to get this bullshit talking slackass to actualy deliver ;)

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Hmm i already played the game from 0 to latest update ep 13b3 about 15 times now , so i guess by the time i complete the game to latest update ep 13b3 for the 20th time the update will be up...Or maybe that is a bit optimisitic :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I've lost count of how many times I've played 0 wvm...

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Translated Braindrop:

"Hey guys! The Olympics have been cool to watch. I'm really excited about the upcoming college and pro football seasons. Unfortunately, that means things are going to take a bit longer...as in I haven't actually done any work and need time to actually do some renders to throw together a small update...if I don't get too distracted by football."

Mackenzie 2.0 is just as real as the first one wasn't. Just read the details. Another IRL friend who will work with BD in his house and have control over releases, etc.? Yeah, totally real. :rolleyes:

As far as Braindrop "status updates" go, that was pretty epic, in length, compilation of years of excuses, the sheer audacity to throw it all together in one steaming pile and post it.
You forgot the part about EA Sports Just Released NCAA College FootBall 25 for the consoles for the first time since 2014. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So is it officially okay to call this VN a "Cow" or are we still not using the word milking? Just asking so I know how to navigate the "True believers" comments.

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
asked for time? ok.. but splitting the update again was very disappointing
which update? the one we were supposed to have 4 months ago or the next one thats being pushed again? Sadly I dont think an update will come before next year at this rate. Dont get me wrong i do not mean to speak bad, sure im annoyed been following the game for what feels years at this point... but i guess ive been spoiled with devs such as Moonbox, doesnt matter if its a LARGE update or small but Moon seems to pop one out on "Grandmas House" every 2 weeks... be it 100 renders or 300

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You forgot the part about EA Sports Just Released NCAA College FootBall 25 for the consoles for the first time since 2014. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Unironically, I would bet my life savings that he already has at least 20 hours in that game (if anyone doesn't know it came out like 2 weeks ago).

Reactions: tslojr

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
which update? the one we were supposed to have 4 months ago or the next one thats being pushed again? Sadly I dont think an update will come before next year at this rate. Dont get me wrong i do not mean to speak bad, sure im annoyed been following the game for what feels years at this point... but i guess ive been spoiled with devs such as Moonbox, doesnt matter if its a LARGE update or small but Moon seems to pop one out on "Grandmas House" every 2 weeks... be it 100 renders or 300
I understand you perfectly... I think I was spoiled by them too... Monster college and Grandmas House

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
really?
dev's whit decent work schedules and who keep promises spoiled you?
they are decent and hard working dev's who make a AVN and should be admired for their accomplishments.
there are plenty more dev's like Moonbox (grandma's house) but he is one off the more well known

they didn't spoil you they showed you how a top tier dev should be,maybe not everyone would like their actual AVN but they do set the bar with their work ethics.

Last edited:

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
really?
dev's whit decent work schedules and who keep promises spoiled you?
they are decent and hard working dev's who make a AVN and should be admired for their accomplishments.
there are plenty more dev's like Moonbox (grandma's house) but is one off the more well known

they didn't spoil you they showed you how a top tier dev should be,maybe not everyone would like their actual AVN but they do set the bar with their work ethics.
I believe this wasn't criticizing the guys' work... on the contrary. They should be examples of good developers.

Jun 26, 2022
Of course he delayed the release AGAIN. The only thing BD is consistent at is never delivering on time. Let's see what happens on the 10th. My moneys on more excuses.:HideThePain:

Reactions: kcaldw

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
honestly the only thing i think can save this shit showe is a hardline update day every month whit a minimum render requirement. say every month on the 20th he have to relice an update thats minimum 250 renders long and if not done and on time no money, and that shuld not be controled by BD. honestly real life demands to work or not get payed is the only way to get this bullshit talking slackass to actualy deliver ;)
There are many devs tat deliver an update once a month...BD seems to lack the will to work some hours in to make the nessesary progress for that..

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
His real Mom and Step Mom needs sex (Sis to) :cool:(y)
So wishing for Incest Tag :p:cool:(y) = Harem Real Ending :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: strickeen

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
His real Mom and Step Mom needs sex (Sis to) :cool:(y)
So wishing for Incest Tag :p:cool:(y) = Harem Real Ending :sneaky:(y)
You are probably pretty new here.. so you have to read about this from the thread because Incest is not going to happen unless BD give up on the entire game and some other developer takes over and remake the whole story from scratch (which i highly doubt) not going to happen ever!!!Now if you are into this kind of stuff the best solution for you is to play different AVN's

Reactions: Halfelf
3.70 star(s) 650 Votes