Jun 26, 2022
This thread is more entertaining than the update could ever be.
What update? The one that was supposed to happen last year? He's straight up milking it and the dumbass people that enable him deserve to be milked. But I agree this thread is entertaining as hell. Always good for a laugh.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
6 months already since the last update, I'd really like to see this finish one of these days. Good luck with that I should say :(

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
6 months already since the last update, I'd really like to see this finish one of these days. Good luck with that I should say :(
If you're of legal age you better pray to make it into the three digits, otherwise you will never see this one finished...

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Did he abandon updating the spreadsheet again?
What difference will posting the fake spreadsheet have?? :WaitWhat:
According to the dev, he has been in creative hell for the last 6 months due to his changing the season 1 continuity and thus story beats in season 2 won't be as impactful as without the "new" season 1 it mean oogatz to us!
Now tell me, where on those spreadsheets did it seem like he had a continuity problems with 2 scenes due to the rework? :FacePalm:

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
According to the dev, he has been in creative hell for the last 6 months due to his changing the season 1 continuity and thus story beats in season 2 won't be as impactful as without the "new" season 1 it mean oogatz to us!
Now tell me, where on those spreadsheets did it seem like he had a continuity problems with 2 scenes due to the rework? :FacePalm:
for the lols duh

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
The side content is a good pick-me-up while we wait for the main release (the wall of excuses he calls dev reports).

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Now watch him go "damn i couldn't get the update ready in time, i know i promised to pause pledges for the rest of the year but something terrible just happened and i have to take care of a lot of people so i can't pause" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You forgot that he will add another deadline lke 2-4 weeks after he missed the original by like 3-5 days (ofc he will miss that too), and that is why he cannot pause it for the whole year

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
so we are supposed to get ep 13 in 7 days from today??and ep 14 on 17 days from today??
Yea 13 suppose to drop on 8/10 and 14 drops on 8/20, I have a feeling we will see 13 on the 10th but 14 will get pushed out a few times again. The second he said he was going to drop them both at the same time awhile back I knew this was going to happen, I knew 13 wouldnt drop till mid August and then 14 we will be lucky to see it by Oct.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Yea 13 suppose to drop on 8/10 and 14 drops on 8/20, I have a feeling we will see 13 on the 10th but 14 will get pushed out a few times again. The second he said he was going to drop them both at the same time awhile back I knew this was going to happen, I knew 13 wouldnt drop till mid August and then 14 we will be lucky to see it by Oct.
Even if we get ep 13 on August 10th considering that many months have passed since the last update...It's not good enough

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes