Oct 22, 2017
1 added, 29 altered, apparently.
At some point, he needs to add all those black boxes ...

In this final test run, he adds all that post-processing and redoes 1 or 2 renders a day where a duck face is missing or the boobs/ass of a LI are less than 50% of the occupied image area.

That of course makes other duck faces lacking or other LI proportions flat looking - so he ends up in the current cycle where he is readjusting everything indefinitely.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
5 days left for the date that BD said that he will release Ep 13 and if i remembered correct he will make it public for everyone....
Remember that BD no longer is in control of the releases...his totally real friend who is not Mackenzie 2.0 is in charge. Last time we saw this it was an issue that the "helper" was visiting family with no internet access or something while BD was in the hospital with multiple life threatening illnesses. I wonder what might be the issue this time <checks the news for next solar flare>.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Remember that BD no longer is in control of the releases...his totally real friend who is not Mackenzie 2.0 is in charge. Last time we saw this it was an issue that the "helper" was visiting family with no internet access or something while BD was in the hospital with multiple life threatening illnesses. I wonder what might be the issue this time <checks the news for next solar flare>.
Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa there is actually solar flare cme's this week lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Just leave the poor fellow alone will you. He is on a well deserved extended holiday. He wont be pausing pledges as he needs the money for well holiday things. His loyal followers should be quite happy to fund his lazy no not lazy more of relaxing lifestyle. He may do some rendering or something sometime if it fits the holiday vibe but probably not.

Thank You all from Probably not Mackenzie 2.0.

If all his followers paused pledges for a couple of months guess the game would suddenly move forward a considerable amount.
Just a thought.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
What? There's no music? It's just been in my head all this time? Damn! ...

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes