kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So all the Problems regarding the rework stuff dissapeared all of a sudden? Huh. Why don´t i belive that?

I mean, i don´t rly care either way, but at this point he should just tell us straight up what the issue actually is. Frankly, i don´t care about the supposed rework, i just want to actually know about the " foreshadowing " stuff he mentioned. Don´t rly care about "spoilers" at this point since there isn´t rly any story for quiet some time imho, soooo... spill the beans. I just need a good laugh.
Spilling the beans would be him admitting that he hasn't been actually working on the game and him taking everyone of his fan boys money just because he can. So you know he isn't going to do that shit. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Did this man just put a smily face and called it progress lol
Of course he did. He's rubbing it in our faces that he's been scamming all his fan boy's out of their money by promising this big update that he's been working on for years and delivering nothing. So yeah of course he included a smiley face in that report. The next thing we'll get is either another 1 or something about another solid day. Until the day before the update release or the day of. That's when I expect another 1 of his epic excuses. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Of course he did. He's rubbing it in our faces that he's been scamming all his fan boy's out of their money by promising this big update that he's been working on for years and delivering nothing. So yeah of course he included a smiley face in that report. The next thing we'll get is either another 1 or something about another solid day. Until the day before the update release or the day of. That's when I expect another 1 of his epic excuses. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think the excuse comes only after he missed the deadline by a day or two atleast. Wouldn't be the first time for this either

Last edited:

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
scamdrop hasn't even started testing yet, testing will be legendary on 2024 and beyond
He has apparently already done 5 days of testing, and according to him it has just been 1 scene in 13 that he had to re-do, so shouldn't take much to test.... That's under the assumption he's telling the truth (which is not the smart bet if the past is anything to go by)

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
He has apparently already done 5 days of testing, and according to him it has just been 1 scene in 13 that he had to re-do, so shouldn't take much to test.... That's under the assumption he's telling the truth (which is not the smart bet if the past is anything to go by)
He has a little less than 72 hours to do that , under the assumption he's telling the truth ....(which is not the smart bet if the past is anything to go by)

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
well when you have 3509 paying supporters even at $1 that is a lot of incentive to just "get it right" you could ask a navy colored feline about that.

and it is probably all the supporters at the $1 rate that don't even pay attention to the fact they are paying "just a dollar". Seriously, who is going to care about $12 a year? what is that, like 2 cups of coffee? a single burger no fries?

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
well when you have 3509 paying supporters even at $1 that is a lot of incentive to just "get it right" you could ask a navy feline about that.

and it is probably all the supporters at the $1 rate that don't even pay attention to the fact they are paying "just a dollar". Seriously, who is going to care about $12 a year? what is that, like 2 cups of coffee? a single burger no fries?
Yeah a dollar ain't shit anymore but 3509 of those ain't shit dollars on the other hand...

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Yeah a dollar ain't shit anymore but 3509 of those ain't shit dollars on the other hand...
3000 of them might be

but you are right there are going to be a lot of them in 5, 10, 20 range as well

i was just referring to the fact that a minimum of $3,509 a month is motivation to .... drag things out?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Ima be honest im kinda tired of seeing these birthday renders without a real update being posted.
They are only good to remind us who some of the characters are and the new rework info. Such as meeting now Willabelle on Day 24 at the Bowling Alley. Previous/current version is day 1-9 (Season 1) then a jump to Day 32-38 (Season 2).

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Hey, everybody.
After the book that was my last post, going to keep it short and sweet for this one. (There's also just not a lot of new info at the moment.)

Episode 13 will release on the 10th at 3pm EST.
It's been a productive week, every day has been positive.
I am almost finished with my last alteration to the trouble scene, I'm feeling good about it but usually around the 3 days left mark is when I've panicked. I don't think that will happen again but even if it does, the release is out of my control.

The current render and animation count for this release is 800+ renders and 24 animations.
Episode 14 (Which is the other 1000 renders) will be uploaded on the 20th.

This week Dionyx has been playtesting / proofreading and has been handling the post-processing of the new renders and animations.

But yeah, that's about it.
The next Dev Report will be on the 11th where I'll talk some more about how everything ended up the way it has. I'll see you guys then!

As always, thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes