Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
His real Mom and Step Mom needs sex (Sis to) :cool:(y)
So wishing for Incest Tag :p:cool:(y) = Harem Real Ending :sneaky:(y)
Not happening ever ... was a scummy bait and switch from the dev . And he keeps playing those cards , like Hazel , with the weird dialogues , kisses , touch and hugs , knowing fully well he won't go there , but still stringing clueless fans around

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Not happening ever ... was a scummy bait and switch from the dev . And he keeps playing those cards , like Hazel , with the weird dialogues , kisses , touch and hugs , knowing fully well he won't go there , but still stringing clueless fans around
Honestly, BD should just have MC make Azel ahegao as penance at this point... :LOL:

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
Honestly, BD should just have MC make Azel ahegao as penance at this point... :LOL:
yeah many people had said similar about it but as BD has stated as well as its own discord channel its beating a dead horse, not going to take place ingame and the remake of the first week into 30 days will remove the content hinting towards it.

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
yeah many people had said similar about it but as BD has stated as well as its own discord channel its beating a dead horse, not going to take place ingame and the remake of the first week into 30 days will remove the content hinting towards it.
doesn´t change anything since it´s still happening in S2. So... Be prepared for a S2 rework Soon™

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Finally took the time to change my 4 year-old rating from 5 to 1 star, what a disaster...
It's not much but I did the same too. Hopefully it discourages people from giving this scammer any more support.

I haven't been in this thread in an insanely long time, and I feel terrible for recommending so many people try out this game and support this dev all those years ago.

He said December 15th, but he didn't say what year. Critical mistake everyone has made.
As a reminder :)

Here is a simple course on Scamdrop 101:

Step 1) Make a giant ass long winded post about your life and then have Macdrop (Mackenzie for those that don't know) post promising 2 updates, she is holding Scamdrop accountable and has the update in her possession and will not let everyone down if BD doesn't deliver.

Rest of Day 32 - 650 renders 8 animations - March 23rd
Start of Day 33 - 1000 renders 22 animations - March 26th

Step 2) Mackenzie has to leave for a bit, has no phone or access to internet.

Step 3) Delay the first update because you didn't test it until hours before it was supposed to release.

Step 4) Finish fixing the update, make a long post with a shit ton of words, distract people, slide in somewhere in this post that the second update doesn't actually exist but you are working really hard!

Start of Day 33 - 250 renders 0 animations - April 4th

Step 5) Macdrop returns to say she is holding BD accountable, blah blah blah, they won't miss a deadline again.

Step 6) Repeat the above. Hope simps still defend you and people don't realize you've lied again.
And we are here again, except with someone named Dinosaur or w/e it is this time.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'm fine with that content gone or not expanding , i was never into Hazel (yeah yeah blasphemy) , but he had enough opportunities to remove it , and stop adding that crap , without the need of a full on remake . Hazel is bait imho

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
doesn´t change anything since it´s still happening in S2. So... Be prepared for a S2 rework Soon™
I understand and whether it goes away or comes back makes no difference but id have to say makes it hard especially when we get treats like this. Doesnt help end the chatter for those hoping it comes

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I love Rachel so fucking Hot:love: - But is its time to put MOM on show:cool: - she clearly needs MC and that sex will be perfect :love: (y)
His real Mom and Step Mom needs sex (Sis to) :cool:(y)
So wishing for Incest Tag :p:cool:(y) = Harem Real Ending :sneaky:(y)
wheeze.gif

Good luck with that... :KEK:

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I would love if Mc had a relationship with Wendy "real mother" and Hazel "adopted" but if that doesn't happen, Rachel is there to make up for it hehe

Reactions: Double0Harambe

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
I cannot fathom why anyone would still be paying for this at this point. Anyone who hasn't caught on to his performance by now isn't safe left alone
you know what i don't blame him at this point, if a sc***ag milker showed you his true colors and lied time and again and you keep on feeding and enabling that behavior then as a rational/sane person where lies the blame!!!! let me elaborate...

i'm on the camp of that every individual is entitled to spend his money wherever he choses, and i don't wish nor advocate for anyone for his livelihood to be jeopardize but please you as a pateron of his (and this is in no way an attack on you) don't be amongst those left of us that uproar against the cancerous behaviors that plagued AAA gaming industry for years now and for the past few years are ravishing through our beloved AVNs industry ( thanks to the bad apples that abuse the shit out of fucking patreon model), you lost that right

patreon is meant to be a safe haven for artists but thanks to people like Braindrop it became the dream and catalyst for all the wrong reasons sadly
it started out with Icstor who laid out the template and build a school of milking so vast that his legacy will be intact for ages to come with a graduates like this dev!!!

Oppaiman who bombarded you on steam for months with news about his "store" and promoting the shit out of it to direct you to another paywalls in the name of "helping other devs" which in fact against steam's TOS and finally he got the proper pushback from the community for it, all the while he gave his patrons crumps for updates (blaming 4k on his milking amongst other things) every once in awhile, in fact wasn't episode 2 supposed to come out last year???? and look how successful he still is and continue to be!!

i can go on and on about Icstor's disciples, but we'll be here all day, i can forgive the master because before his latest project at least he has other finished projects and he completed his latest one recently, as for the followers can any of his successful disciples like this one say the same or have something to brag about other than making bank on patreon while milking you!!!??

so in all these milkers cases they have one thing in common? they're making bank on patreon with no oversight or accountability thanks to their generous patrons, and the circle will still continue unless those patrons decide to hold these milkers accountable, imagine out of his supporters a thousand or more band together and cancel for awhile to make an honest dev out of him, he'll instantly walk the straight line once again like when he first started, until this happen there's no hope!!!!

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ah I see. It'd been a while since I'd played season 1, so thought I must've forgotten something important. Thanks for the info (y)
This has been a problem ever since the rework was announced, and BD acknowledged it in the latest update. It's like we're in an alternate universe, we keep seeing and hearing people and things as if we know them, but since the rework hasn't been released yet we don't know shit.

3.70 star(s) 650 Votes