afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
he will drop the update before end of october don´t you worry so that he will have an excuse to charge the Supporters on pantreon again for November.
he should really think about an career in Acting or as an Politician he would be perfect for that.
We both know he does not need to release an update to be able to justify turning subs back on lol

Reactions: Steinchen

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
i can't bitch about patreon subscribers paying a creator to create content,but i hear what your saying and normally i am right there with you. There is one difference i would like to point out about this creator. He knows he is fighting the demons and has locked his patreon page and is not allowing no more sub's. i am not a subscriber to his page,but i think this avn is one of the best i have ever played. i know it is unrealistic (alot) but if i want reality i can just open my window and it gets real (real Quick) lol. SO i think Avn should be totally up to the creator and push that fantasy as far as your mind can handle it. Avn's are my inspiration for hinting to my neighbors to try something new. Then after a couple of days if the police haven't showed up i go listen to the results of my experiment (MUHAHA). Sometimes it is novel worthy or times it is just sad to hear. Last time nick's girlfriend knocked him out (i know!!). I couldn't help but laugh,i gotta give it to them though they never stay mad at me for long. i think they enjoy the Caos i create lol. Sorry for rambling.....i ate too many gummy's.

Aug 18, 2019
Also, posted not too long ago. Just a pre excuse before the main course
View attachment 4165139
wish we could all put bets on this shit, we'd be millionaires by now

a bit of an update a few hours later :

Screenshot (67).png

dis gai at the end thinking Borp actually working on the update tho XD
either that or passively aggressively telling him to get his shittt together

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If I was a developer I'd be sick over how this fucking moron managed to round up this group of simps. I mean holy shit. All he said was I think I'm sick. Then the cult of the brain dead sprang into action. Basically saying don't worry about the update that is a year late and take care of yourself even after all his nonsense.

inconceivable-tbp.gif
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

I feel like Wallace Shawn's character (little bald guy) must have felt. That word means exactly what I think it means! It is still INCONCEIVABLE. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Of course he gets sick to the point of being bedridden right when an update is about to drop :KEK::KEK:
Where the hell did you get bedridden. :LOL:

He said I think I'm sick. If you're bedridden you would know you're sick. He probably sniffled or coughed once in the last 12 hours and now is going to use it as an excuse for missing another deadline.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ and jonnyd901

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
How in the hell can't they see through that. Going to visit the docs and infect everyone else, if he was that ill the doc would come to him
Well i am not aware where BD is living but i think that he lives in U.S.A but i don't know exactly where, perhaps some of the roads in his area are damaged due to the Hurricane??

Jun 26, 2022
It's amazing how people are buying his bullshit. It's very convenient for him to all of a sudden to get sick on release day. There are signs of being sick way before it comes into full effect. If he's actually sick (which of course he isn't), he could've taken something to prevent it from getting worse. But I know just like anyone with a half of a brain knows he's full of shit.This guy either has the worst luck in the world or he's simply that good of a con artist. I'm leaning towards the latter.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
It's amazing how people are buying his bullshit. It's very convenient for him to all of a sudden to get sick on release day. There are signs of being sick way before it comes into full effect. If he's actually sick (which of course he isn't), he could've taken something to prevent it from getting worse. But I know just like anyone with a half of a brain knows he's full of shit.This guy either has the worst luck in the world or he's simply that good of a con artist. I'm leaning towards the latter.
I totally agree with " If he's actually sick (which of course he isn't), he could've taken something to prevent it from getting worse. " If he was sick he would have take precautions....But with the amount of lies BD has said i highly doubt he is sick!!!

Reactions: #1 Cheek Clapper
3.70 star(s) 654 Votes