Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 4162093

i don't really have anything to say
i felt "unclean" after reading this
like, it's that part in the show where the protagonist just goes full-retard
when you just have to turn your head and stare at the corner, cause you just CANT anymore
bleh ...
"Anti cuddle better next time"
Batman Penguin Joker Two Face Poison Ivy Almost Got 'Im.gif

plaguyex

Aug 8, 2020
i felt "unclean" after reading this
... it's that part in the show where the protagonist just goes full-retard
when you just have to turn your head and stare at the corner, cause you just CANT anymore
bleh ...
nah, antagonist at best.
your life your story, be your own protagonist.

On another note, wonder when he'll realize it's nearing h'ween. he might as well slap on 3 themed renders and release it on the date itself to buy himself another week.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
nah, antagonist at best.
your life your story, be your own protagonist.

On another note, wonder when he'll realize it's nearing h'ween. he might as well slap on 3 themed renders and release it on the date itself to buy himself another week.
Nah, he probably could not sleep because the renders turn out too spooky, and then another month or so excuse is already a given with that.

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
He says he should really stop giving dates until he's sure and then 5 minutes later gives a release date.

He must be eternally confused when another game dev doesn't delay a release like 14 times and just put it out when they say they're going to.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
If I lose this bet I'll end up with alcohol poisoning... If update drops my liver will be safe!!
Don't ruin your health for anything dude...Especially for a bet about BD's behavior...It's better to just look for other games with story in them....At least that is what I am preparing to do as long as my pledge to wait until 15th February 2025 for the rest of Ep 13 and Ep 14 to be released, if he has not meet this pledge i will delete WVM forever....

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
He says he should really stop giving dates until he's sure and then 5 minutes later gives a release date.

He must be eternally confused when another game dev doesn't delay a release like 14 times and just put it out when they say they're going to.
Stating that he will release the update beta 5 on Thursday is not exactly a release date because he never mentioned which Thursday of which month or which year

• Haha
Reactions: Mirewen and OEJ
3.70 star(s) 654 Votes