WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Don't forget folks that all of episode 14 was supposed to be out before Oct, but his power went out for 2 days and now he's 4 months behind. :FacePalm:

Discord still in high spirits though. :LOL:

Just out of curiosity since I was never a member of his discord. When you join does someone show up to your house and repeatedly smack you in the head with a brick?

Aug 18, 2019
... guess who's back ... back again ... katie's back ... tell a friend
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
duh-nuh-uh-nuh-uh-nuh-uh-nuh-uh-nuh

Screenshot (59).png
^^^ - this from the night he no-no'd me so hard

Screenshot (60).png
^^^ - 20 minutes ta 2 hours per image ... that is a HUGE difference in estimates, explains *A LOT*

Screenshot (61).png
^^^ - you fucking losers thinking he's watching football, how dare you, ain't no time for that (((sarcarsm)))

-------------------------------------------------------------------
decided to upgrade my editing skills just for you guys too <3

Aug 18, 2019
oh? you thought that was it? oh come on, i love you guys too much to leave ya at 1 new update
give me a few minutes <3

Screenshot (62).png
^^^ - Borpa and fam getting excited over TEASERS, which, even at the 17th, he didn't expect the update until the 20th at the earliest

Screenshot (63).png
^^^ - aw, shit dawg, nobody safe, even the TEASERS are getting their own delays now :(

Screenshot (64).png
^^^ - it's official, Borpa missed a deadline, and an EXTENDED deadline, on a single teaser image ... holy fuck :eek:

Screenshot (65).png
^^^ - this guy didn't get the MEMO, Borpa don't got time for sports, ALSO, excuses for teasers now, ... i'm not even joking ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's all i got for now, love you guys, told ya i wouldn't leave ya hanging
been a tough week, but i got you fam <3

*kiss kiss*

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
oh? you thought that was it? oh come on, i love you guys too much to leave ya at 1 new update
give me a few minutes <3

View attachment 4158353
^^^ - Borpa and fam getting excited over TEASERS, which, even at the 17th, he didn't expect the update until the 20th at the earliest

View attachment 4158356
^^^ - aw, shit dawg, nobody safe, even the TEASERS are getting their own delays now :(

View attachment 4158358
^^^ - it's official, Borpa missed a deadline, and an EXTENDED deadline, on a single teaser image ... holy fuck :eek:

View attachment 4158363
^^^ - this guy didn't get the MEMO, Borpa don't got time for sports, ALSO, excuses for teasers now, ... i'm not even joking ...

*kiss kiss*
so that means he unpaused pantreon i suppose??
Jesus,this guy does not even try to change his behavior,unpausing even before the update is out???

it is getting worse with every month with him :sick::sick:

i am at a loss for words right now.....

Aug 18, 2019
so that means he unpaused pantreon i suppose??
Jesus,this guy does not even try to change his behavior,unpausing even before the update is out???

it is getting worse with every month with him :sick::sick:

i am at a loss for words right now.....
i have seen 6 new subscriptions to his Patreon in the last 2 days, but it *is* still Paused

ehem ... i have my ways :)

Sep 9, 2022
give me a few minutes <3

View attachment 4158353

View attachment 4158356

View attachment 4158358

View attachment 4158363

*kiss kiss*
he didn't deny he was watching steelers, he just said he was focused on other things that day so he didn't get a chance to do work...watching the game counts as other things right?

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes