Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
At this point I think he's just grifting off gullible parasocial people. He doesn't even have to put out promised work anymore because his goons will just chomp up pieces of rushed work like he has over-delivered and ask for more. It drifted into enabling territory a long time ago. I used to play the game in hopes I could swing on that big bitch like a monkey, but now it's just the drama and the memes. If

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Rude short jokes aside (who doesn't like a shortstack???), have we ever seen this character in-game? "Married to Keyana", thats the bodyguard right? And what does "One of Rachel's second clients" mean?

And also, jeezus, 38F boobs on someone 4'8"?? Someone's got a type. There are less than a half dozen women in this game whose boobs obey the laws of physics (and biology). And don't get me started on the choice to make Harper's daughter another one of the huge boobed chicks instead of, I dunno, MATCHING HER MOTHER. Like every other mother/daughter I've ever met. Sigh, not that anything can be done about it, its just disappointing. Natalie would be so much better looking as a mini-Harper than a clone of everyone else.
That is what called DNA my friend ,it's the same thing with when a man is taller than his father and mother he got genes from someone else in the family tree!!!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
At this point I think he's just grifting off gullible parasocial people. He doesn't even have to put out promised work anymore because his goons will just chomp up pieces of rushed work like he has over-delivered and ask for more. It drifted into enabling territory a long time ago. I used to play the game in hopes I could swing on that big bitch like a monkey, but now it's just the drama and the memes. If
All the downsides of a parasocial e-girl relationship with none of the upsides. Which is kinda impressive since I can't imagine there's a lot of upsides to that shit.

WolfVG

Feb 3, 2021
I would honestly really love to see how he makes these up. The "logic" behind it.
This was allegedly done for the last 6-8 months, he had an issue with 1 scene for like 6 months, but somehow he adds 34 images to an already "done" update.

Besides the obvious this is all just to make the cultitst content that there is something happening.
Exactly. I think he threw away all the stuff he was working on and tried again because his brain logic is 0%.
If you know the famous phrase "If you can make more money by delaying your game multiple times then do that"

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
"pop up" seems to be his favorite phrase

really nothing of note, a few people in the discord frustrated as hell

thursday not looking good anymore, maybe friday

*everyone gets excited, whoo!*

no...NOT woo ((there was a guy who said that only a true professional can set dates and adhere to them, wasn't well received))

Reactions: timsoel
Aug 18, 2019
update didn't drop, Borpa blaming it on his software now, nothing more he can do, oh well

too lazy for screenies right now, maybe tomorrow, not much to digest

him blaming his set up, his software, apparently he's fucking God now, and nothing is his fault anymore

and his discord got his back 100% (not a good thing at the moment)

don't forget, over 3 weeks ago he said it'd drop in 2 days, and had only 9 renders left

EVEN AFTER what happened with the VERY LAST update, he's allegedly added SEVENTY new renders/alterations this month

wtf dude, just release something

EDIT : i mean, for fucks sake dude, just release the entirety of EP13, finish EP14, and all these cool new hip awesome ideas stick into EP15 and get the gears grinding - - i'm really beginning to understand the deminished return on this guy

sounds pretty obvious, i just mean, fuck i just need to go to bed, so fucking pissed i can't even brain good

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
update didn't drop, Borpa blaming it on his software now, nothing more he can do, oh well

too lazy for screenies right now, maybe tomorrow, not much to digest

him blaming his set up, his software, apparently he's fucking God now, and nothing is his fault anymore

and his discord got his back 100% (not a good thing at the moment)

don't forget, over 3 weeks ago he said it'd drop in 2 days, and had only 9 renders left

EVEN AFTER what happened with the VERY LAST update, he's allegedly added SEVENTY new renders/alterations this month

wtf dude, just release something

EDIT : i mean, for fucks sake dude, just release the entirety of EP13, finish EP14, and all these cool new hip awesome ideas stick into EP15 and get the gears grinding - - i'm really beginning to understand the deminished return on this guy

sounds pretty obvious, i just mean, fuck i just need to go to bed, so fucking pissed i can't even brain good
It's every day bro :HideThePain:
Screenshot_20241024_003935_Firefox.png

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes