Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I checked out this game again after being away from it for a long time and how is it legal that Shauna's magnificent ass outshines so many female love interests in variety of games on this site. I mean it's simply divine! MC should have opportunity to properly rim her in the future, get it all nice and sloppy.... Ok I'll stop :D

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
It's October 22 and busty bombshell Brittany is our girl of the day. Happy Birthday Brittany :love:
View attachment 4155443
Rude short jokes aside (who doesn't like a shortstack???), have we ever seen this character in-game? "Married to Keyana", thats the bodyguard right? And what does "One of Rachel's second clients" mean?

And also, jeezus, 38F boobs on someone 4'8"?? Someone's got a type. There are less than a half dozen women in this game whose boobs obey the laws of physics (and biology). And don't get me started on the choice to make Harper's daughter another one of the huge boobed chicks instead of, I dunno, MATCHING HER MOTHER. Like every other mother/daughter I've ever met. Sigh, not that anything can be done about it, its just disappointing. Natalie would be so much better looking as a mini-Harper than a clone of everyone else.

KiryuKazuma095

Apr 30, 2023
Rude short jokes aside (who doesn't like a shortstack???), have we ever seen this character in-game? "Married to Keyana", thats the bodyguard right? And what does "One of Rachel's second clients" mean?

And also, jeezus, 38F boobs on someone 4'8"?? Someone's got a type. There are less than a half dozen women in this game whose boobs obey the laws of physics (and biology). And don't get me started on the choice to make Harper's daughter another one of the huge boobed chicks instead of, I dunno, MATCHING HER MOTHER. Like every other mother/daughter I've ever met. Sigh, not that anything can be done about it, its just disappointing. Natalie would be so much better looking as a mini-Harper than a clone of everyone else.
Keyana is the coach assistant of Harper not the bodyguard

Reactions: Naps-On-Dirt

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020

Keyana is the athlete/former athlete who becomes an assistant by Harper's side... because of an injury? Something like that.
And Second client as in... it was the lawyer (Anna?) first, and then it was Keyana, but turned out it was her wife who wanted to be pregnant. Or I could be completely off about the second part, has been a while.
She is atleast a character who appeared multiple times I think.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Nat having huge tits when harper doesn't isn't that strange. My wife is an H cup but her mom is only an C cup.

Reactions: swills13

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

are you playing the same game that a im????

3.70 star(s) 654 Votes