zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Actually im fine, with RPGM, couse most devs use Renpy and realy dont have skills to utilize its capabilitys and games are nothin more than VN, where you click button for choice that is not choice at all. RPGM allows even low skill developers do alot more than Renpy. As Engine i like Renpy more but if devs Can do more with RPGM, then I'm not against that.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
You'd think they'd be done adding VR at the end of titles that are clearly not VR at this point.
Guess I was wrong

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No sexual content, but 0.0.2.... Guess I'll wait a while and see if that changes.

Also I'll admit, for a moment I thought that was another "VR only" game that I wouldn't be able to check. Got sad.
And then I noticed the engine used.
Don't mind me, I'm dumb.
You should read other comments before commenting. It appears you missed some helpful details. lol
But, I'll go ahead and let you in on the info. This is one of few devs who prefers to use tags to tell what is current and not planned. While I personally believe marking a game "no sexual content" even if sexual content is planned for the future will run off potential fans, that is how some devs roll. Anywho...sexual content is planned. These tags just refer to the current state.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This is one of few devs who prefers to use tags to tell what is current and not planned.
A lot of people do it actually. I've had that same talk on another topic, including the following :

While I personally believe marking a game "no sexual content" even if sexual content is planned for the future will run off potential fans, that is how some devs roll. Anywho...sexual content is planned. These tags just refer to the current state.
I agree with you that not mentionning future content, with tags or not, can most likely be detrimental, but a lot of people seem to think it's not the case, so whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I was pondering that when posting: Do I add all the tags for content that likely won't be there for a while, or do I update them as I update the game. I think the latter is more honest and will cause less frustration in the long run.

Reactions: Athh

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I was pondering that when posting: Do I add all the tags for content that likely won't be there for a while, or do I update them as I update the game. I think the latter is more honest and will cause less frustration in the long run.
You could do a compromise and put a spoiler in the first post for "planned content".

Reactions: Athh and wyldspace

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I agree with you that not mentionning future content, with tags or not, can most likely be detrimental, but a lot of people seem to think it's not the case, so whatever.
Before I started to realize what was going on, and decided to start asking about it and/or reading the thread, I used to just click "ignore" and move on. lol

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hmm "Goblin" update but still no sexual content tag. Take it nothing to do with goblin girl, but the goblin on the screen shots? Sorry rooting for this but till I at least see "Text Based" sexual content won't check it out at least for now. But also got ask since this is going over future content still same question arthursc100 asked "planned pregnancy content?"

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Sexual content won’t be for a few month, given my tempo.
And how else are you going to expand the goblin village?

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
The game crashes shortly after you talk with the father, I think when the MC wants to put on the IVR thing. Tried again, pressed skip prolog, instant crash. (Without a warning, just closes the game.)

Reactions: giblini

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I uploaded a new version a little bit ago. Something went wrong with the export

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Letting you guys know, Patreon is taking offense at the content.
Opening up a subscribestar account and moving content over there.

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Nice game, looking forward to updates but..... there are definitely some bugs in the current version. After hunting there is no menu to go back to the inn. The game is stuck in the forest, with no exit. When it is time to log out for the day you are taken back to your room, the screen fades to black and is stuck again with no dialog or menu. I tried the downloaded versions and the online version on the web page with the same results.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes