wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Nice game, looking forward to updates but..... there are definitely some bugs in the current version. After hunting there is no menu to go back to the inn. The game is stuck in the forest, with no exit. When it is time to log out for the day you are taken back to your room, the screen fades to black and is stuck again with no dialog or menu. I tried the downloaded versions and the online version on the web page with the same results.
Sorry about that. It was brought to my attention after that version went free.
Those bugs are not in 0.0.4
I am kneedeep in working on 0.1. Yes, I'm updating to major version with all the new mechanics.
If you can wait a bit until the next version, that would be much appreciated.

Reactions: JediMaster077

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661790027670.png

We could try this now and trust dev about all the:
This is a 3DG game with wonderful CG generated babes to give our time to
and sink our energies deep throbbingly hard inside of.
The plan is to have sex. Lots of it.
In game and out of the game
Hmm the "Planned Content:" is Not really what iam looking for so.. Good luck Bye !
The planned content is not catering to the promise of being a hero
and having sex out of the game, with the actual MC,
we are missing anal/vaginal sex, romance, blowjob,
fisting, handjob, FFm, FFFM, harem, threesome, maledom.

For the promise of a hero who ”saves girls” to be actually feasible,
the current tags, apart from harem with apparently no action in it,
all the others are just bad ends to failed battles.

What gives?

group-sex, harem, ntr, sexual-harassment, rape, slave, monster, monster-girl
Heroic saving of damsel in distress
be the hero and protect the girls. The choice is yours!
wyldspace ???

Last edited:

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
View attachment 2012521

We could try this now and trust dev about all the:
This is a 3DG game with wonderful CG generated babes to give our time to
and sink our energies deep throbbingly hard inside of.

The planned content is not catering to the promise of being a hero
and having sex out of the game, with the actual MC,
we are missing anal/vaginal sex, romance, blowjob,
fisting, handjob, FFm, FFFM, harem, threesome, maledom.

For the promise of a hero who ”saves girls” to be actually feasible,
the current tags, apart from harem with apparently no action in it,
all the others are just bad ends to failed battles.

What gives?

wyldspace ???
When I started the page, the content was still in flux. I have since a more complete design document. I will update the tags accordingly. Needless to say, there will be a lot of consensual sex, with all of those tags (except fisting, probably)
This is but one route of the game, and the two routes are completely selectable. Unless you suck at saving the girls...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About them goblins where MC looks like the chief Ork in Warcraft:rolleyes::cautious::oops:o_O
That should never ever happen in like the whole game.
Unless you suck at saving the girls...
You better give me the offline levels to level up!

My clothes are all damaged! I have holes in my pants!
That shouldn't be possible.

It's the goblins. They're ripping up my clothes.
When did they learn to do that. No one taught them.

It's happening! Do something. I'm down to my underwear!
Logout! I'll look into it.

• Haha
Reactions: Abibliboop

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
What is going on with this release? 0.0.4b looks like barely any content at all and pretty old, more like proof of concept or early alpha, 0.1 was released on patreon yesterday so I guess this was supposed to be 0.1? However the links are for the 0.0.4b, so why post the old update? I mean the game could be interesting but there is almost nothing in that 0.0.4b and that could put people off, 0.1 would be much more logical to make an opinion about the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'll wait until the no sexual content tag is gone...but seeing the planned tags i cant help but ask right away if ntr will be avoidable...just to know if its worth waiting.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I'll wait until the no sexual content tag is gone...but seeing the planned tags i cant help but ask right away if ntr will be avoidable...just to know if its worth waiting.
Yes, all content paths will avoidable/ selectable.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity, I don't have the NTR tag. So what are you reading into here?
I'll wait until the no sexual content tag is gone
The ntr question was just about the planned tags since i dont want to start enjoying a game and then run into unavoidable dicks, but i still dont start an adult game without adult content...would be like need for speed without cars ^^

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Just to be clear: NTR is the girl cheating on you and breaking your heart. That's not in the game.

It is a game with the premise of monsters capturing the girls as well as other lewd consensual acts in a fantasy world. As such there will be NPC on girl action. Some of it is avoidable, some of it not. If you're uncomfortable with a girl getting punished my monsters (can be avoided with careful play) this might not be the game for you.

Ultimately, you can be assured that the girls will not be cheating on you since all interactions with non-MC are only in the game with NPC. But, You will be able to have a pure path which might include the girl having sex/ orgies in-game that include NPC (depending on the character).

IRL interactions are only between the girls and you.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Just to be clear: NTR is the girl cheating on you and breaking your heart. That's not in the game.

It is a game with the premise of monsters capturing the girls as well as other lewd consensual acts in a fantasy world. As such there will be NPC on girl action. Some of it is avoidable, some of it not. If you're uncomfortable with a girl getting punished my monsters (can be avoided with careful play) this might not be the game for you.

Ultimately, you can be assured that the girls will not be cheating on you since all interactions with non-MC are only in the game with NPC. But, You will be able to have a pure path which might include the girl having sex/ orgies in-game that include NPC (depending on the character). This is a game where the basic premise is freedom in VR.

IRL interactions are only between the girls and you.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes