Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
You still can't save the game... :(
The game looks good. Good luck DEV for the rest of the game ;)

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Thanks Canto for reposting and interpreting the public posts from the Patreon site.

To address some remarks and questions (starting from the latest):
Saving outside the guild/ monsterscreen is possible in 0.1.2. That was part of the major rewrite I did for the way quests work. Please note that the game is still in a very early stage and changes are happening. For the next few iterations I will focus on adding more events (sexual and non-sexual).

Regarding the topic of tags:
There will be no rape. Simply because Patreon does not allow for that. 0.1.2 storyline explains and expands on it.

On the topic of BDSM:
Girls will be tied up when captured. There will also be punishment scenes with BDSM elements in game. There are also BDSM scenes planned outside the VR.

And finally NTR:
I understand that F95 users have strong feelings about this topic. I'm not going to start the debate on this. Instead I will make this very clear:

If you don't like seeing the girls having sex with someone other than the MC than this game is not for you.

There will be multiple occasions in this game where this can happen:
- Girls are captured by monsters. The MC can prevent this through good gameplay and or playing as monster and negotiating the release/ easing the consequences. Of course as monster the MC can also encourage the opposite to happen.
- Lewd in game scenes with NPC. The MC can encourage or discourage for the girls to interact with other non-monster NPC to improve the standing of the guild and thus grow more powerful faster (yes, it's an excuse to see more sex)
- Neglect of the girl. This is the one most will likely object to. But I don't like how most games have no consequences. If you neglect the girl, she will seek out other opportunities. Simple as that.

All of those options are on the table and can be influenced by the player during the game. The tricky part for me is to balance it properly so your decisions will be meaningful.

Hope this concludes the discussion of the content. I will update the tags accordingly.

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Thanks Canto for reposting and interpreting the public posts from the Patreon site.

To address some remarks and questions (starting from the latest):
Saving outside the guild/ monsterscreen is possible in 0.1.2. That was part of the major rewrite I did for the way quests work. Please note that the game is still in a very early stage and changes are happening. For the next few iterations I will focus on adding more events (sexual and non-sexual).

Regarding the topic of tags:
There will be no rape. Simply because Patreon does not allow for that. 0.1.2 storyline explains and expands on it.

On the topic of BDSM:
Girls will be tied up when captured. There will also be punishment scenes with BDSM elements in game. There are also BDSM scenes planned outside the VR.

And finally NTR:
I understand that F95 users have strong feelings about this topic. I'm not going to start the debate on this. Instead I will make this very clear:

If you don't like seeing the girls having sex with someone other than the MC than this game is not for you.

- Girls are captured by monsters. The MC can prevent this through good gameplay and or playing as monster and negotiating the release/ easing the consequences. Of course as monster the MC can also encourage the opposite to happen.
- Lewd in game scenes with NPC. The MC can encourage or discourage for the girls to interact with other non-monster NPC to improve the standing of the guild and thus grow more powerful faster (yes, it's an excuse to see more sex)
- Neglect of the girl. This is the one most will likely object to. But I don't like how most games have no consequences. If you neglect the girl, she will seek out other opportunities. Simple as that.

All of those options are on the table and can be influenced by the player during the game. The tricky part for me is to balance it properly so your decisions will be meaningful.

Hope this concludes the discussion of the content. I will update the tags accordingly.
Any pregnancy, impregnation or breeding content (done by the mc) planned?

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
Okay can we maybe leave the dev to decide which tag fits to the game he has created or wants to create? Nobody called for the tag-police. If the dev figures his game is not really what most people consider NTR then so be it. If you disagree then go look for another game.

As far as I'm concerned harem tag means to me MC gets to be involved romantically/sexually with multiple characters at the same time. This applies here by my own muddy definition. When I search for harem games I hope a game like this shows up.

Can't speak for the others but I don't think anybody here called for a scientific essay about tag application...

Asbeoth

Apr 8, 2021
My guy, instead of using misinformation on Urban dictionary... how bout actually looking up the meaning of the literal word... (is is japanese btw).

Or just the f95 definition:
View attachment 2241274

Which you may notice is quite similar to something you said:
View attachment 2241275

You may not like it... But your game has NTR.

Now to actually explain the meaning of the term properly instead of other "definitions".

The japanese word, Netorare, abbreviated as NTR, translates to, and means "To be taken from." it does in no way mean cheating, while some cheating is NTR, the terms are not synonymous.

Context, doesn't matter, relationship level? doesn't matter, gender/species? doesn't matter. All that is needed, is for MC, "To be taken from." which either requires him to have a direct connetion (lover/spouse), or simply an interest (cursh, childhood friend).
As for context, to elaborate, there are three main types of NTR, Type A, being the classic cheating, Type B being rape, and type C being rape leading to mindbreak thus cheating.

Your game, by your own admission, has the first two... or at least will have... to say otherwise is to flat out lie.

"she will seek out other opportunities. Simple as that." - Type A, cheating. (which... you said wouldn't be in the game with the first post... weird)
"Girls are captured by monsters." Type B, raped. (and possibly Type C)

As a bonus your game also likely has a sub-genre of NTR, Netorase (NTR but MC is into it),
As seen here: "The MC can encourage or discourage for the girls to interact with other non-monster NPC to improve the standing of the guild and thus grow more powerful faster (yes, it's an excuse to see more sex)"

Also you should remove the "Harem" tag from your game, because it is a joke... why?
View attachment 2241275
this is why.... Harem is literally the girl NOT havign sex with someone other than MC... that is what makes it harem... if the LIs do stuff with non-MC people... they aren't in his harem, and given the implications of that statement... that likely goes for all of them... soooo where's the harem?
You have polyarmory... but no harem.
Even by F95's modified definition of harem:
View attachment 2241292
(Harem is 1 man, with many women, but f95 has modified it to be genderless, and more polyamarous in nature, with the difference being the other 3 or more only engage in sexual activity with MC, not without)

Should also remove the "Romance" tag... cause well to put it blunty.... ain't nothing about sharing/swinging and fucking monsters be romantic... Lustful? sure, but romance? bruh... :KEK:
Loyalty... something key to romance... you don't have cause the moment MC stops paying attention they "Seek other opportunities"

So... you be needing to add NTR to dem tags... and remove that harem and romance tag. (cause if you aren't adding a route where MC can have the girls without them being hoes... then there be no harem, and well you said game ain't for harem people soooo... gonna assume what you said applies).
Lmao. You try to berate someone but just repeat what they said. Can you read? They literally said that in response to the NTR complaints. Good god. If you're going to be a whiner, at least read first, or just sit down and stay quiet.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That implies both rape and netorare/netorase. They need to go in the planned content list.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
What the hell books did you read as a kid to self-insert so well into NTR games?
if you read a lot of books it is possible to not need to self-insert at all. Games like this become a story about someone else being cucked

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I genuinely believe people that cannot read fiction like this and not self-insert (hence why they get so upset about NTR) just didnt read enough books as a kid
Ok, I don't follow your logic. Personally I don't like NTR because, like in role-playing games, I assume the role of the MC and see it from the perspective that what he does or happens to him is as if I did it or suffered it.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Ok, I don't follow your logic. Personally I don't like NTR because, like in role-playing games, I assume the role of the MC and see it from the perspective that what he does or happens to him is as if I did it or suffered it.
My logic is that if a person reads enough fiction, eventually they become accustomed to not self inserting. I think my logic is sound because if it were not, a vast majority of people would hate reading fiction about the opposite sex because they have to self-insert. This is obviously not the case so my logic must hold some merit.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
thanks for the info,i aint into other guys fucking the girl/s and as you're saying its a core part of the game you cant avoid its not for me then.
i dunno why this info is never in the front page.

same thing with games that have known releasedates other status updates that are relevant, theres gonna be 300 replies asking just pin it.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
I think I see where the misconception is.
I am a strong believer in giving the player control over the situation. So everything that happens to the girl is ultimately due to the players clear choices. You have the option to keep them away from all the nasties in VR. Or alternatively throw them into the pit of humiliation.
It’s all under your control (as opposed to real life)
That being said, there will be some challenges in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and Ogre

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My logic is that if a person reads enough fiction, eventually they become accustomed to not self inserting. I think my logic is sound because if it were not, a vast majority of people would hate reading fiction about the opposite sex because they have to self-insert. This is obviously not the case so my logic must hold some merit.
Personally I have read enough, and in books I have never felt that I'm the protagonist of it. I've actually practiced a lot of immersion with games like D&D and Vampire the Masquerade, where you play the role of a character, and that's what I like to do in games, play the role of the MC. In a book I never consider that the protagonist is me, in a game I like to interpret that I'm the protagonist of it. They are completely different things.

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
I like this game. In my opinion, I wish the dev will add gallery, achievement in the game in the future. And it also needs a save preview images

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes