• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664906659335.png

The scenes for the next versions have been rendered and I am refining the writing for them. And yes, one is a throwback to the beach series.

I am currently working on testing the new quest system, which will allow to run several quests concurrently. In a simple example you'll be able to send a girl on a quest and then come back as a goblin on your own quest.

After that, I'll integrate everything together. I'm not sure I'll be able to integrate the monster play this time around, but there's a lot of fun in this version anyways.

The first big scene of the new update is complete. It is exploring the world of Wyldspace in closer detail. Much closer detail...

Currently working on the next 2 scenes that are planned for this update. I am also working on getting the battle a bit more interesting.

During that time I've been busy rendering the next big scene. The girls will find themselves in a pickle. How will they get out?

I've also started working on the next set of combat abilities. These will finally open up some more interesting gameplay.

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Let me clarify:
BDSM is going to be in. Capture will result in tying up.
NTR insofar that VR NPC (monsters and non-monsters) CAN have sex with the girls in-game. However, the player can prevent that by either not having the girls captured or intervening in non-monster situations. There is a pure path, in which you keep the girls safe, but you have to work for it.
slave and rape: All of the actions in-game are going to be voluntary. The girls can log out and prevent these things from happening. The MC can help the girls escape, either through a rescue mission or when logging in as a monster and letting them go. There are antagonists, so again, it's not going to be a free ride.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are making it a free ride for the fking monsters tho. Why should it be different for MC?
Playing RPG is pure stat grind, look it up for the thousands such games on the net.
Let me clarify:
BDSM is going to be in. Capture will result in tying up.
NTR insofar that VR NPC (monsters and non-monsters) CAN have sex with the girls in-game. However, the player can prevent that by either not having the girls captured or intervening in non-monster situations. There is a pure path, in which you keep the girls safe, but you have to work for it.
slave and rape: All of the actions in-game are going to be voluntary. The girls can log out and prevent these things from happening. The MC can help the girls escape, either through a rescue mission or when logging in as a monster and letting them go. There are antagonists, so again, it's not going to be a free ride.
You make it coded MC is supposed to go into a fight unprepared because you capped his XP,
you are the one forcing the fking RAPE +BDSM + SLAVE + NTR.

Reactions: bruce555

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Please note that the game is currently under development and in the early stages. So a lot of the mechanics aren't obvious/ visible yet.

That said. The game is ultimately about betrayal. The MC does have a far easier time double-crossing the girls. It's the player's choice to not do so and I am offering that choice for you to make.

Ultimately, my goal is to have less linear gameplay than other games. I have explained in detail what to expect. However, disagreement with the content is expected.

qwaszx5

Jun 21, 2017
Finally a developer who is not scared do what they want. For a long time I was waiting for a game that you have to protect your LI's from a rival or gain their love before the rivals. I don't understand the appeal of a classic renpy image skipping simulator. Thank you dev and wish you the best with the project!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Just started playing last night. Not going to do a review until I've gotten farther but wanted to get some thoughts down.

First attachment is the first screen where you can make choices and I see a lot of problems with it.
  1. It's buggy. Saving and reloading here will change what quests you have available, who is online or not, and what messages you have. Not sure if that has any real gameplay impact but it's weird for it to act like that.
  2. It's not very intuitive. On the quest screen, if you look close you'll notice that the first three circles are brown and the other two are black. Clicking on online players fills the party and once all the brown circles are full, that black box in the lower left will light up with "start quest" but I was only able to figure that out by randomly clicking on things. Some kind of message like "Not enough party members to start quest, choose more people to add to your party" would be helpful.
  3. Second attachment is the messages screen. The messages button lights up when you have messages so that's good but the screen is nonintuitive because it looks like a series of DMs. So you get there and you're like "Okay, MC is telling everyone he needs to do laundry and Kassia is saying she's at the bar, kind of a weird conversation but there's a bit of Engrish in the game" and there's no obvious buttons or anything so... However, each line is actually an event you can trigger by clicking on it.
Just my initial thoughts. The game should tell me how to play rather than make me click on everything until something happens. Other than that, I'm looking forward to playing more later today because the animal girls are super cute.

First Screen.png Messages.png

Reactions: Moisan4

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Just started playing last night. Not going to do a review until I've gotten farther but wanted to get some thoughts down.

Thank you for providing feedback.
I am aware of all 3 of these things and have plans to mitigate them. As it is right now, it was more important on nailing down the game mechanics themselves and provide QOL improvements later. Version 0.1.1 for example has a little "react button" popping up when your mouse is over a message.
I have plans for a little helper on the side of the screen, providing a basic tutorial.

Madrak

May 7, 2017
I LOVE this concept!

The base "players stuck in game" has been used in a lot of books and movies. This one is done well, and would be a fine VN, but I love that it's a game.

The planned "play as monster" is a thing rarely seen in games (recently in Dead by Daylight, sort of) and I've never seen it in an erotic game.

The creator has made a lot of art available on Subscribestar (and I assume Patreon), although I'm sure much of it can't be used for the game.

Currently, the game is short and buggy. Be careful about saving, exiting and restarting. Weird things can happen. The combat screen can bunch everyone on top of each other, and the new skills can disappear.

Hoping the game progresses quickly!

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Thank you.

I am currently spending half my time on improving the code/ fixing bugs and the other half on adding new content.
Feel free to report bugs on

The art published is standalone, I started the game after publishing a few NSFW series.

I am excited about the possibilities the game offers in gameplay and events. Currently, I have over 60 pages of possible quests/ events that can be implemented. The plan is to have patreons vote each month on which ones to work on.

Reactions: Madrak

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
alleycat.jpg

Happy (early) Halloween!

All story scenes for the next versions are either post-worked or in the pipeline at this point.
I am now working on incorporating quality-of-life changes as well as the first capture scene. It's not Kassia, that is planned for the version after this.

On a side note, I've decided to use the same names out of the game and in-game. I noticed reading becomes choppy over time with two sets of names. So now, you have Fasa, Harper, Kassia, and Lura.

Last edited:

Dyonic

May 18, 2018
Eh, alright. Game concept seems awesome and the renders are breathtaking. I like the game enough to go through this endless grind of beating up the same group of goblins over and over. It's okay, sometimes we gotta grind. In this case at least we get rewarded with beautiful ladies.

BUT

It's not okay to limit saving options during scenes and then suddenly tell me I've reached the end of content after all this grind. Since there is no real reason to save the game other than to avoid the sudden jump back to main menu, I had to reload a save from day 2. Please allow to save at any time so that when "end of content" pops up we can save the game and continue with next update.

Not cool.. :(

Other than that, keep up the amazing work. ;)

wyldspace

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2022
Thank you for playing my game and for your feedback.
Please note that I am actively working on it. As such, some changes to the dialogue code made it impossible for me to save mid-dialogue without investing a big effort into the code.I made the decision to use that time to add more gameplay and content instead.
In a few months, I will upgrade to a newer version of that system and then take another look at the possibility of saving mid-events.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Hey Developer. Thanks for trying something different and ambitious. It has great potential.

Make the game you want to make, and don't listen to the people on here who demand that you cater to their exact fetishes and preferred playstyle and use mechanics that avoid their hangups. They pop up in every thread and they will never shut up even though there are scores of games that give them what they want (and they are getting the games for free).

The best game you can make is the one that you want to make. If it has content that doesn't cater to me, I don't have to keep playing it, but you don't owe me or anyone else a thing with regard to content.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes