ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Will this and the previous game get a linux version? I can't get the windows version to launch through wine.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
any other options? wouldn't fuck braindead cunts like troi and crusher even with stolen dick

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
who can mc bang this update
any other options? wouldn't fuck braindead cunts like troi and crusher even with stolen dick
As of 4.3 the main characters you can bang are Troi, Crusher, Pip (Vulcan), Jen’Ko (Trill), and Shortstack (Human). In 4.4, available now on Patreon, you can bang V’Ness (Caitian, aka a catgirl), as well as a short scene with Uhura, Nurse Chapel, and Janice Rand from TOS.

There’s a few minor characters you can also bang depending on the choices you make. Off the top of my head there’s at least 12 different characters you can get lewd with.

Lientu

Oct 31, 2018
As of 4.3 the main characters you can bang are Troi, Crusher, Pip (Vulcan), Jen’Ko (Trill), and Shortstack (Human). In 4.4, available now on Patreon, you can bang V’Ness (Caitian, aka a catgirl), as well as a short scene with Uhura, Nurse Chapel, and Janice Rand from TOS.

There’s a few minor characters you can also bang depending on the choices you make. Off the top of my head there’s at least 12 different characters you can get lewd with.
nice, ty. will give this a try. any plans on adding 7o9, Janeway or Loris?

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
nice, ty. will give this a try. any plans on adding 7o9, Janeway or Loris?
If possible. The assets for them don't exist, but I'm hopeful that will change. 7 of 9 for sure is the one most people have been asking for. I have a lot of Voyager assets (the ship, the bridge, engineering, etc...) ready to go, too.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
If possible. The assets for them don't exist, but I'm hopeful that will change. 7 of 9 for sure is the one most people have been asking for. I have a lot of Voyager assets (the ship, the bridge, engineering, etc...) ready to go, too.
Voyager yeah, that makes me wonder will we get seven or belana in it ?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I just had to say how much I enjoyed the Ghostbusters spinoff, I saw it coming a little bit but it was really well done and nostalgic for me personally. Even had the right music for it that sent it up another level. Good shit!!

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes