Sep 3, 2018
3 reviews giving this 5 out of 5? whut?

never download "other" games, but might try this if not fake reviews

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
before:
come on Pulaski....*crossing fingers*

after:
you know...I should shut up. I'm not going to say something good.
I am stunned.
I sit here in stunned silence.
This is a Machivellian construction designed solely for the purpose of irritating people who like Star Trek.
As an exercise in pain? It ranks about a 3.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm sorry but you're a little late to the show...should have gotten to me before I saw Janeway forge the Borg alliance, gave Hirogens the Holodeck, and abandoned her whole crew in the void. You should have gotten there when Archer robbed another ship for someone who may or may not have been from the correct future.
The sex isn't the worst, it's just uninspired. The graphics aren't the worst, they're passable. I didn't hear a lot of sound effects going on.
What bothered me most besides the plot? Earth is not really a big city place anymore at this point in the star trek universe. You don't have to have big sci fi structures. The Ghostbusters theme tie in was uncalled for. You really should have played this one more straight. In a way, TNG parodies itself. I know it's not the greatest, but it's doing better than those stupid Ewoks and Jar Jar Binks.
As a "item of interactive entertainment"? Not too much meaningful branching going on.

Last edited:

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Finished 4.2. Wonderful. Mostly just good sex and a beautiful body. Thanks.
Thanks for playing, buddy. 4.3 (now available on Patreon) 4.4, and 4.5 will be similar in terms of being side sex with supporting cast, and then it will finish up with Crusher, and then it’ll be on to X-Trek III.

If you guys have a particular supporting female character you want a scene with that hasn’t been done yet, head on over to Patreon. I typically run a poll each month to let Patrons vote on which character they want to see next. (Pip, Jen, and now Shortstack were all voted in by fans).

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Where the hell did you find those!?
I’ve got almost all of them saved on an old hard drive somewhere if you guys ever want them uploaded here. A Night with Troi, Deanna, and one of the ones with Beverly (don’t remember which one off the top of my head) were the best ones, in my opinion.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1644696676590.png
Data, do you have a rectum?
Well Captain, not per se, I keep a supply of matter-antimatter in that space.
So, Data, if you were shot in the ass, existence would end as we know it?
Pretty much, captain.

:giggle:

Last edited:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I hope we will get to eventually get Janeway 7 lwaxanna but would also love to cuck O'Brien by getting with Keiko. also would be nice to go back to tos era and get with some of the woman there. pregnancy would be great too

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes