jblatz

Apr 23, 2019
Xia Liu Bei I really enjoyed the first game and I'd love to play this one but I have a Mac and I was wondering if there was any update on a Mac version or possibly an online version of the game? Thanks!

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
New update is released for the public. If you've ever wanted to have sex with a catgirl or if you're a furry fan, this update is for you.

If you enjoyed the update, head on over to my Patreon for access to the latest update (Episode 0.4.4). Your support would be greatly appreciated.

Live Long and Prosper,
~XLB

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
does the game have netori?
Somewhat.

Counselor Troi and Commander Riker have an on-again/off-again relationship, and your relationship with the counselor certainly creates intense jealousy and hatred in Riker, which manifests itself fairly regularly in your interactions.

There‘s a side character (Lt. Damon) who is hopelessly in love with another potential love interest of yours (Della) who you basically cuck in the latest episode (0.4.4 on Patreon), the fallout of which you’ll get to witness in a future episode (1.0) later this year.

In the next episode you’ll also get to do something I think most Trek fans will enjoy, which is cuck Wesley in front of his mother.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
You evil man, that's brilliant! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah. I‘ve actually had the scene in my head since I began this game. It’ll be the last scene of X-Trek II (notwithstanding a post credits scene), and segue into X-Trek III: Ménage à Troi.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Somewhat.

Counselor Troi and Commander Riker have an on-again/off-again relationship, and your relationship with the counselor certainly creates intense jealousy and hatred in Riker, which manifests itself fairly regularly in your interactions.

There‘s a side character (Lt. Damon) who is hopelessly in love with another potential love interest of yours (Della) who you basically cuck in the latest episode (0.4.4 on Patreon), the fallout of which you’ll get to witness in a future episode (1.0) later this year.

In the next episode you’ll also get to do something I think most Trek fans will enjoy, which is cuck Wesley in front of his mother.
yeh, you probably need to put cheating tag. and it ez to guess that "star treck series" alwyas have love drama Lol. Thank you

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
A night with Beverly...
Meanwhile: Almost every screenshot shows some chick other than Beverly. Not that having other girls to score isn't a good thing, but damn...

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
yeh, you probably need to put cheating tag. and it ez to guess that "star treck series" alwyas have love drama Lol. Thank you
While there was a history and tension, Riker and Troi didn't get back together romantically until Star Trek Insurrection. Tension and jealously do not mean "cheating".

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
saves gone?
Yes. Tyranobuilder doesn't carry saves over to new updates, unfortunately. That's why I allow players to start on any day they want, or to start immediately from the new update.

When you start the game, you will be asked if you've played before. Choose yes, and then you'll have the option to start with the new content.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Do the choices (i think it was red and blue text?) matter or lead to different paths?
Yes. There aren't any trick choices. Every choice produces a different result. Sometimes big, sometimes small.

Here's a sneak peak for everyone that has asked about 7 of 9. I don't know if I'm going to work her into X-Trek III or into a side project. It will be a post-Voyager Seven so I made some slight changes to hair and uniform.

7 of 9.jpg

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Yes. There aren't any trick choices. Every choice produces a different result. Sometimes big, sometimes small.

Here's a sneak peak for everyone that has asked about 7 of 9. I don't know if I'm going to work her into X-Trek III or into a side project. It will be a post-Voyager Seven so I made some slight changes to hair and uniform.

View attachment 2059283
looks like might of added a cup size or two as well

• Angry
Reactions: Fapmaister
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes