Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Somewhat.

Counselor Troi and Commander Riker have an on-again/off-again relationship, and your relationship with the counselor certainly creates intense jealousy and hatred in Riker, which manifests itself fairly regularly in your interactions.

There‘s a side character (Lt. Damon) who is hopelessly in love with another potential love interest of yours (Della) who you basically cuck in the latest episode (0.4.4 on Patreon), the fallout of which you’ll get to witness in a future episode (1.0) later this year.

In the next episode you’ll also get to do something I think most Trek fans will enjoy, which is cuck Wesley in front of his mother.
is there going to be incest in this game?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Who is responsible for the inability to control volume, engine devs or game dev? Need to know if it's appropriate to go back in time and brutally murder the ancestors of the former (the latter gets a begrudging pass because the game is quite good)...

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
All the links in the OP are dead.

The only one that still works is UploadHaven and there you have to install their Download Manager first. No way in hell I'm going to do that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
All the links in the OP are dead.

The only one that still works is UploadHaven and there you have to install their Download Manager first. No way in hell I'm going to do that.
Go to the OP and click the Report option (like you see on my post here). Mark the reason as "Other" and in the text box say that these are all broken. An F95 staff member, moderator, or uploader can then review your report and update the links.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Go to the OP and click the Report option (like you see on my post here). Mark the reason as "Other" and in the text box say that these are all broken. An F95 staff member, moderator, or uploader can then review your report and update the links.
I reported his post to the mods with that exact reason, hopefully they should look into it.

Bottas

Jun 14, 2018
this needs to be updated badly. dude posted what is probably the finished version on his Patreon days ago but hasn't updated it for more than a year

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
this needs to be updated badly. dude posted what is probably the finished version on his Patreon days ago but hasn't updated it for more than a year
I posted the final version on Patreon this month. I will post the free version here and on itch.io sometime around the Summer. If anyone wants it before then, you can consider becoming a patron and supporting the project, where you can get immediate access to the game, along with other exclusive content.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Q:
The Dev started FATHER FIGURE? I thought the next project was going to be MENAGE A TROI? What happened to that?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
XTrekIIANightWithCrusher-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It's been a while, so I need a little help remembering how to continue playing. I got a new computer since the last time I played (June 2022). I still have the old computer, but a search says saves don't transfer and players can just choose the latest episode and play. I'm not sure which episode I played last but I'm pretty sure I finished all of the content in the last version I played. The install folder shows it was version 0.4.3b. Was that episode 4 and was it complete or should I replay it?

Edit: Never mind, I just replayed Ep 4 and then went on to Ep 5.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
X-Trek II: A Night with Crusher [v1.0] [Xia Liu Bei]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- -

Reactions: kfrazer099
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes