Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
they are back
That post is from 2013... They are not back.

Tha admins last post was July 2019.

Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since my last post and some of you may have been wondering if I was still alive.
I have been hesitant posting something because I know there is still a lot of work ahead before the next version can be released.

We have been working very hard on the engine and the code is starting to shape up the way that I wanted. A lot has been learned from the previous version(s) and those lessons are being incorporated into the new engine. Dynamic loading of the environment, elaborate modding options and easier updating are some of these lessons.

I like to thank everyone supporting us and promise to do everything needed to release an new version for you.

Best regards Xpadmin

Reactions: Elkfood

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you use any of the non held items? The girls just back away and I can't find any way to force them into the devices. This is using the scared status.

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
or how to Tentacle Dreams story?

"Looks like it loves sex! Show it your penis. Yeah, you heard me"

disappear and come back

"look for a slime trail on the floor"

it's nowhere

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
or how to Tentacle Dreams story?

"Looks like it loves sex! Show it your penis. Yeah, you heard me"

disappear and come back

"look for a slime trail on the floor"

it's nowhere
well you go to upper floor of the apartment you will see the trail slime of that creature.

Reactions: Elkfood

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
It's just sad... There are a lot of bad games which gets over thousands of dollars per month, they would have made a fortune out of it if they made a great PR. Or they made the fortune and fuck off, it's also an option lol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
My guess would be your anti aliasing is to high, try it around x2, if not it might be something to do with the Cum/Urine physics slowing it down. I had issues with this I can't remember the fix, but it may have been something to do with running it in x32 rather than x64.
Any way go to the xmoonforum if you want more help.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i hope that admin is really working on a new "update", but i feel it's just a big, fat lie.

it's really sad, cause the physics made the game absolutely unique and fun to play.

Dec 10, 2018
Maybe someone else has the game + all mods? Brutal sucking, rape and so on? Since the game is a bit older, the mods are downloadable down.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Maybe they plan to skip 4.0 and go direct to 5.0. But considering they haven't even ported the stories from 2 into 3 like they promised, that seems a little too ambitious of them.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes