Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Am I the only one who CAN'T figure out how to progress in the abducted by aliens story?? I mean its bad enough everything runs in slow-mo cause my pc cant handle the game. But no matter what I say after she says "Nice tube, what's it used for?" She just says be quiet again.

I even try peeing or cumming and the girl does not react. The so called "guide" only says to say nice spots which is obvious because he thinks to himself "I should compliment her spots" (great guide), but when he thinks "I need to be careful how I answer" there is no answer that seems to work it just repeats.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Am I the only one who CAN'T figure out how to progress in the abducted by aliens story?? I mean its bad enough everything runs in slow-mo cause my pc cant handle the game. But no matter what I say after she says "Nice tube, what's it used for?" She just says be quiet again.

I even try peeing or cumming and the girl does not react. The so called "guide" only says to say nice spots which is obvious because he thinks to himself "I should compliment her spots" (great guide), but when he thinks "I need to be careful how I answer" there is no answer that seems to work it just repeats.
You have to be careful not to do anything that might have annoyed her before you get to that part. I.e. keep your dick in your pants

Say "I like your spots"

she should ask what the tube is for and you need to say "sucking"

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
God, I just love to visit the xmoonproductions forum every now and then to read all these delusional takes about how the "team" is still working on a new version/game, pouring their heart's blood into it and that they definitely made progress with the engine yadda yadda. Like, come on dudes, they haven't really posted anything in years (I think one forum post in several years, if at all), no news, no updates, nothing about what they are working on or anything. The only thing that keeps getting updated is the copyright date and that's just for legal reasons, while they're still selling a barebones product held together with spit and glue (also sold packages for episodes they never released). Sunken cost fallacy can be a bitch it seems.

Stptt63

Apr 22, 2020
does anyone have the 3.0 version? bc i have a few mods to install but it only work in the 3.0 version of the game
tnx

MrYololo

May 16, 2017
Does anyone know how the VR patches work exactly ? I tried running the occulus one in my game folder and just got an error stating : "Before istalling a story please first install the XStoryPlayer 3.5 3.5 This setup will now end". Should the insatll folder be somewhere specific ?

cockyMan

Dec 15, 2020
They seem to have recently posted news about their new engine, and want to release a preview build soon, but I think everything will be as usual, in about a year or so we will see some updates. Information can be found on xmoonProduction website
Oh, thx man

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
They seem to have recently posted news about their new engine, and want to release a preview build soon...
Stop sprouting this bullshit unless you can provide actual evidence. Someone seems to post something similar to this every few months.

The Devs last post was July 2019 (18 months ago). There is no mention of a preview build its just hopes and dreams and of course 'keep supporting us'... The Devs last post before that was March 2018.

Hello everyone,

It has been quite some time since my last post and some of you may have been wondering if I was still alive.
I have been hesitant posting something because I know there is still a lot of work ahead before the next version can be released.

We have been working very hard on the engine and the code is starting to shape up the way that I wanted. A lot has been learned from the previous version(s) and those lessons are being incorporated into the new engine. Dynamic loading of the environment, elaborate modding options and easier updating are some of these lessons.

I like to thank everyone supporting us and promise to do everything needed to release an new version for you.

Best regards Xpadmin

Angesombre

Mar 25, 2019
Stop sprouting this bullshit unless you can provide actual evidence. Someone seems to post something similar to this every few months.

The Devs last post was July 2019 (18 months ago). There is no mention of a preview build its just hopes and dreams and of course 'keep supporting us'... The Devs last post before that was March 2018.

Yes, indeed, my mistake, I apologize, I just joined that game recently, and saw the updated post on the forum about the new engine, now went to that post and even got a little upset :(

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know how the VR patches work exactly ? I tried running the occulus one in my game folder and just got an error stating : "Before istalling a story please first install the XStoryPlayer 3.5 3.5 This setup will now end". Should the insatll folder be somewhere specific ?
You need a patch for VR. You'll have to shell out the cash if you want the patch, because this game is so old that anyone that might have hosted have forgotten all about it and links arent active.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
just tried to find the VR files, good that my old me already did... thanks

edit: now if anyone could find the files for valve index aswell that would be nice :ROFLMAO:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
just tried to find the VR files, good that my old me already did... thanks

edit: now if anyone could find the files for valve index aswell that would be nice :ROFLMAO:
If you have the VR patches and /or now how to get them wroking can you share with the class please?

I've paid for the game so I have the uncracked version so cant help.
Having just upgraded to the Index myself I didn't think about there not being a Index VR patch :eek: NOOOOO!

almutfa

May 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Davox, Post: 5070301, Mitglied: 113257"]
Wenn Sie die VR-Patches haben und / oder jetzt wissen, wie Sie sie zum Laufen bringen können, können Sie sie bitte mit der Klasse teilen?

Ich habe für das Spiel bezahlt, also habe ich die ungerissene Version, also kann ich nicht helfen.
Nachdem ich gerade selbst auf den Index aktualisiert hatte, dachte ich nicht daran, dass es keinen Index-VR-Patch : eek: NOOOOO gibt!
[/ZITAT]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes