Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

excenze

Jan 7, 2020

He just said that he is alive and kicking, so the game may be not dead

SirCameAlot

Jan 19, 2019
IIRC this game uses text-based commands for animation. Does anyone have the list?
something like: "bend over," "sit on the table," etc.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
playing the cracked version with the vive patch I was able to play using the vive with no issues (other than the the mapping is wonky). Just got done with about a 3 hour play through.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
That's awesome that it has hand controls.
So, would it not work with an OQ2?
I don't know for certain if it would work but the controller setting can be mapped in the games settings.ini so you might be able to get to them work even if they don't work straight out of the box

Code:
command[SCROLLLEFT_CT] = [VRCONTROL1_TOUCHPAD_LEFT];
command[SCROLLRIGHT_CT] = [VRCONTROL1_TOUCHPAD_RIGHT];
command[USEOBJ_CT2] = [NONE];
command[USEOBJ3_CT2] = [NONE];

Reactions: mannanaama

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Hey! I cannot install any mods, I done everytihing but nothing works! pls help!!! thx in advice :)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hey! I cannot install any mods, I done everytihing but nothing works! pls help!!! thx in advice :)
You obviously haven't tried everything otherwise it would work. That kind of post is no help to anyone is it.

What have you tried, where are you stuck, have you read an then re-read the dedicated 'how to install a mod' thread on xmoon? There are videos showing you step by step what you need to do.

I followed it a few weeks ago and it worked fine. The only issue I had was the filmmaker programme from the OP didn't work but the latest one is in the post before yours on the xmoon forum. There should also be one in the game folder.

Some of the mods are version specific and I'm not sure if the cracked version on here is the latest version of xstory or not. Again all the details are over on the xmoon modding forum

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
You obviously haven't tried everything otherwise it would work. That kind of post is no help to anyone is it.

What have you tried, where are you stuck, have you read an then re-read the dedicated 'how to install a mod' thread on xmoon? There are videos showing you step by step what you need to do.

I followed it a few weeks ago and it worked fine. The only issue I had was the filmmaker programme from the OP didn't work but the latest one is in the post before yours on the xmoon forum. There should also be one in the game folder.

Some of the mods are version specific and I'm not sure if the cracked version on here is the latest version of xstory or not. Again all the details are over on the xmoon modding forum
Look MY english is not good, Im using a Translator, I THink thar IM missing some steps or something because at a certain point i cannot advance, thats why im requesting for help, otherwise, I dont need to bother anyone, ist just that are much parts that are translated incorrectly. excuse me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ryuhatsune

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Look MY english is not good, Im using a Translator, I THink thar IM missing some steps or something because at a certain point i cannot advance, thats why im requesting for help, otherwise, I dont need to bother anyone, ist just that are much parts that are translated incorrectly. excuse me
At what point are you stuck unless you give people an idea they can't help you.

These are the steps:

1) unpack the relevant xstory story to a folder using the filemaker programme. The packs are stored here xstoryplayer3.5\pack - the mod will tell you which story you need for each mod.
2) optional step - rename the folder to the name of the mod
3) download the mod
4) copy mod files over files in folder from step 2
5) optional step - open story.text in text editor and change the name of the story to something you recognise
6) play game

This is a link to the dungeon ex mod pack - all you need to do to play the dungeon mod is download that file and put it in the xstoryplayer3.5\pack folder. Steps 1-5 have already been taken care of.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes