Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there procedurally generated models or is every model pre-made?
Everything is pre made, there are various options available via mods but they all build of the 2 base models.

2 base girls and a couple of different body morphs for each I think there's just big ass or boobs (+funtari). Then options for clothes, make up, skin tone, hair colour, girls attitude (scared /happy to be here etc). There are also some 4k skins for the girls

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
does anyone know how to get more girls or all the sex positions in the game?
use the mods from the xmoon forum, there are a few different poses available. and the love party mod allows you to have 2 of each of the 2 girls that area available, but you are stuck with the 2 base models.

Last edited:

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
Use teh m

use the mods from the xmoon forum, there are a few different poses available. and the love party mod allows you to have 2 of each of the 2 girls that area available, but you are stuck with the 2 base models.
ok thanks

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Thank you, I c
At what point are you stuck unless you give people an idea they can't help you.

These are the steps:

1) unpack the relevant xstory story to a folder using the filemaker programme. The packs are stored here xstoryplayer3.5\pack - the mod will tell you which story you need for each mod.
2) optional step - rename the folder to the name of the mod
3) download the mod
4) copy mod files over files in folder from step 2
5) optional step - open story.text in text editor and change the name of the story to something you recognise
6) play game

This is a link to the dungeon ex mod pack - all you need to do to play the dungeon mod is download that file and put it in the xstoryplayer3.5\pack folder. Steps 1-5 have already been taken care of.
Thanks! I will try again later

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
i did the abduction, tentacles and christmas story but the stories: dark dreams, wet dreams are still locked for me, can anyone help me?

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
At what point are you stuck unless you give people an idea they can't help you.

These are the steps:

1) unpack the relevant xstory story to a folder using the filemaker programme. The packs are stored here xstoryplayer3.5\pack - the mod will tell you which story you need for each mod.
2) optional step - rename the folder to the name of the mod
3) download the mod
4) copy mod files over files in folder from step 2
5) optional step - open story.text in text editor and change the name of the story to something you recognise
6) play game

This is a link to the dungeon ex mod pack - all you need to do to play the dungeon mod is download that file and put it in the xstoryplayer3.5\pack folder. Steps 1-5 have already been taken care of.
Im in the blog, I downloaded a few storys .bin files, but I ee that much of those storyes or mods that arent. bin are not correctly developed...what or which one do you recoo¿mmend?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
guys can someone help me with cross in the cave what command give for cross
All the answers you want are on the xmoon forum don't be douche by asking people to do the work for you.

The only place for mods old or new is on the xmoon forum.

All the commands are listed here:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
bro, can i have a name of the girl from ur gif?
Copy and paste the image into google image search or Yandex image search

Its from a photo shoot for a calendar in russia. She might not be very famous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: martinus-de-zuza

Vexelart18

Aug 7, 2018
Copy and paste the image into google image search or Yandex image search

Its from a photo shoot for a calendar in russia. She might not be very famous

not her, i mean the asian one, here
1632738087754.png

but she's cute tho