Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I just tried it with my Index. If my head is still it works and looks bloody gorgeous but as soon as I move my head the screen shakes too much. I also kept losing tracking with one of my hands and the buttons are mapped a bit weirdly. It looks like I'm done with this game

I have an official copy, I've still no idea if you can get VR working with the cracked one.

On a side not I thought I'd lost my account key so sent a support ticket in. I found my key (Turns out I actually have 2), but I wonder if the game admin is still around to reply to support emails. :unsure:

Edit - Xmoon support got back to me after 4 days.

Edit2 **** you need to set steams vr refresh rate to below 90 in order for the game to work other wise its a stuttering mess.

Last edited:

yolpi

Apr 12, 2020
Hi everyone, i'm having a hard time controlling the character especially during intercourses. The dong just doesn't seem to penetrate well. I've managed to get a BJ a couple of times(don't know how) but i still can't control the PP . Most of the time it just hangs down and I can't get it to be erect so it can be inserted well.... Any tips? I haven't seen much people complaining about it so 'm probably doing something wrong. I don't use VR. just keyb and mouse.
I looked up on their wiki but it only shows the commands to type in, which work btw.
Any ideas on what i'm doing wrong?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
You have to repeat the same command, press P to show the dick then press it again to get a semi, then press it again to be fully erect and press it again to hide it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So is really all you can do in this game is fuck the same 2 girls in the dungeon or am I missing something?
There are story modes, not sure what's in the hack but Tentacle dreams should be there. There a few other scenarios playable via mods available from the games forum.

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know how the VR patches work exactly ? I tried running the occulus one in my game folder and just got an error stating : "Before istalling a story please first install the XStoryPlayer 3.5 3.5 This setup will now end". Should the insatll folder be somewhere specific ?
Did you or anyone elve figure this out, I have no idea what to do. :eek: I guess it just doesnt work with the cracked game?

justinsroy

Apr 27, 2017
The VR doesn't work because you're rewriting a portion of the cracked files which reverts it I think.

We need to find a cracked version of the VR files.

Tanprongles

Apr 25, 2020
The VR doesn't work because you're rewriting a portion of the cracked files which reverts it I think.

We need to find a cracked version of the VR files.
i bought the game, idk if its cause im on rift s but the vr version sucks ass its legit just the normal version but on vr, no controller tracking or anything you have to use the keyboard

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i bought the game, idk if its cause im on rift s but the vr version sucks ass its legit just the normal version but on vr, no controller tracking or anything you have to use the keyboard
I had a HTC vive and it worked perfectly, there were different files for the original Rift and original Vive. However having upgraded to a valve index the VR is now unworkable for me, its really jittery and the controller mapping is all over the place. Its either you have the wrong update file or I suspect its not been coded for the Rift S.

EDIT - just found out why it didn't work on my Index it was the headsets refresh rate, it needs to be lowered to 90 or lower other wise its jittery. That's the settings in stream vr not the actual game.

Last edited:

Tanprongles

Apr 25, 2020
I had a HTC vive and it worked perfectly, there were different files for the original Rift and original Vive. However having upgraded to a valve index the VR is now unworkable for me, its really jittery and the controller mapping is all over the place. Its either you have the wrong update file or I suspect its not been coded for the Rift S.
i believe it to be the ladder unfortunately, i bought the game and installed the rift patch and it did not work, the vr aspect worked kind of but there was 0 controller support

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
Ahh I remember this game I bought it for thirty bux then basically found out that it was abandoned I’m still salty:cautious:

almutfa

May 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Davox, Post: 5476459, Mitglied: 113257"]
Ich hatte ein HTC Vive und es funktionierte perfekt, es gab verschiedene Dateien für das Original Rift und das Original Vive. Nachdem ich auf einen Ventilindex aufgerüstet habe, ist die VR für mich jetzt nicht mehr funktionsfähig, sie ist sehr nervös und das Controller-Mapping ist allgegenwärtig. Entweder haben Sie die falsche Update-Datei oder ich vermute, dass sie nicht für den Rift S codiert wurde.
[/ZITAT]
Hallo , hast du schon xstoryplayer mit einem VR-Headset gespielt? Haben Sie einen Tipp, wie es auf meinem Quest-Headset funktioniert?
i believe it to be the ladder unfortunately, i bought the game and installed the rift patch and it did not work, the vr aspect worked kind of but there was 0 controller support
you have already played xstoryplayer with a VR headset? Do you have a tip how it works on my Quest headset?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
you have already played xstoryplayer with a VR headset? Do you have a tip how it works on my Quest headset?
I brought the game, I don't think the cracked version works with VR at all.

There has not been an official VR patch for years so its unlikely it will work on any newer VR headsets. Its only confirmed as working on the original Rift and Vive.

Tanprongles

Apr 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "Davox, Post: 5476459, Mitglied: 113257"]
Ich hatte ein HTC Vive und es funktionierte perfekt, es gab verschiedene Dateien für das Original Rift und das Original Vive. Nachdem ich auf einen Ventilindex aufgerüstet habe, ist die VR für mich jetzt nicht mehr funktionsfähig, sie ist sehr nervös und das Controller-Mapping ist allgegenwärtig. Entweder haben Sie die falsche Update-Datei oder ich vermute, dass sie nicht für den Rift S codiert wurde.
[/ZITAT]
Hallo , hast du schon xstoryplayer mit einem VR-Headset gespielt? Haben Sie einen Tipp, wie es auf meinem Quest-Headset funktioniert?

hey so i bought the game, and even with their patchs it still does not work on newer headsets

Tanprongles

Apr 25, 2020
hey so i bought the game, and even with their patchs it still does not work on newer headsets
Figured out how to get the rift s touch controllers working, download the htc vive patch instead of the rift cv1 patch and launch that one instead, the controller show as vive wands but atleast they have functionality

almutfa

May 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Tanprongles, Post: 5628320, Mitglied: 2257209"]
Um herauszufinden, wie die Touch-Controller des Rift funktionieren, laden Sie den HTC-Vive-Patch anstelle des Rift-CV1-Patches herunter und starten Sie diesen Patch. Der Controller wird stattdessen als Vive-Zauberstäbe angezeigt, hat jedoch zumindest Funktionen
[/ZITAT]
h,wo finde ich den HTC-Vive-Patch ???????????????danke dir

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes