Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
i cannot figure out how to mod the game for fan stories. the guide on the website is very hard to understand.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, but then he went silent again. Honestly, I hope it comes back. Perhaps some modders could finally update some stuff too.
We've been hoping for all these years, might as well keep going I guess. I can't say I regret supportin them, because their stuff was actually good and worth paying for But damn, this waiting with no updates on ANYTHING really sucks. We've heard pretty much nothing for like 5 or 6 years now, I've lost track.

Azalael

May 1, 2020
I downloaded the game and installed the VR patch, but the game doesn't open in VR, even if I press F8 inside the game it doesn't work, does anyone know what I did wrong? I'm using the pico 3 VR.

PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
View attachment 2015

Overview
With XStoryPlayer you play erotic stories of different nature. You can chat with girls through a dating site. Go into the city and meet them at public places.
Once a relationship with a girl is established you can take it to the next level. Don't rush things, when a girl lets you know things are going to fast be careful not to force it. If you messed up, no worries, just reload the game from the last save point and try again (I wish that was possible in real life). Some girls are more kinky than others and may surprise you in their fantasies. Once a girl is fully won over she is your love toy for life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
Censorship: None
Version: v3.5.0023
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches:
*Version 3.5.0002 No VPN, Cracked, Addons, Christmas, Halloween.

View attachment 2017 View attachment 2018 View attachment 2023 View attachment 2020 View attachment 2021 View attachment 2022
please update these

GMS_Barba

Apr 29, 2023
There are any other games where you can freely type what you are going to say? It seems strange that this game from years ago had this amazing feature and today with GPT-like language models and so there aren't any games where you can really chat with the characters.

Reactions: SashaSputnick69

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
There are any other games where you can freely type what you are going to say? It seems strange that this game from years ago had this amazing feature and today with GPT-like language models and so there aren't any games where you can really chat with the characters.
Oh man i don't know how i never thought about this, would be an extremely good use of AI in a game. And i also would like to know more games that do this, so +1

Reactions: paintcabinet

Boyar Druli

Jul 12, 2020
Anyone knows why they gives up on this game?
They have not given up. It just takes an ungodly amount of time and they're not working on it full time.
Devs are of "let my actions speak for themselves" type so they're not the best communicators.

My expert opinion is that we won't see another update until at least early 2025

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Man, such a good game with lots of potential, what a shame.
Anyone knows why they gives up on this game?
They didn't exactly give up its basically complete, they've moved onto a new game called Offworld

They last posted about in June last year
"A universe with a different story on each planet is the approach that was taken.
This allows for a variety of themes while maintaining a seamless narrative. "

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes