Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
The dev shouldn't expect us to jump for joy after such a long time. There are hardly any people left who are interested in him and his work after he managed not to say a word about what he's working on for the last 6 years. Besides, it's not exactly promising what he has to show after such a long time. I'll wait until he releases something before that, i don't believe for a second that anything will come.

He first has to earn back the trust of the community.
But why?
Its not like they have a Patreon or some shit. They make a game you pay for it its yours; They don't owe anyone anything. Infact it pretty ass backwards when you think about. All they're hard work is mostly going to be pirated anyway.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Any Idea why this games has been stopped? Like I know this game for several years, since version 2...

Jul 12, 2023
View attachment 2876248 View attachment 2876249 View attachment 2876250

SORRY I COPIED & PASTED ONTO A TXT DOC.

HOPE THEY'LL HELP
Also I admit that some bits won't make sence... & several commands DO NOT WORK, SUCH AS:

relax - - - GOES ALL LIMP..... POSSIBLY!
Fall - - - GOES ALL LIMP..... POSSIBLY!

HELL I'd give my right arm (or whatever) if any of the 2 above commands had worked... I asumed that said command would cause her to be like Samantha when Coma is selected in 2.5's 'Fast Sex' mode. (You know where she's out cold on the floof). :devilish:

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes