Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

ProgNoizes

Nov 17, 2017
Why is the OP posting a dead link? it say's Bad Gateway when i click on that link so that means the OP is posting nothing. I go to this site for Version: (3.5.0021) or higher but apparently link is dead.
Why not remove the links before registration?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Why is the OP posting a dead link? it say's Bad Gateway when i click on that link so that means the OP is posting nothing. I go to this site for Version: (3.5.0021) or higher but apparently link is dead.
Why not remove the links before registration?
MEGA is still alive, i'm adding more mirrors. Links die over time, either because they've been reported or because they get deleted over time.

Reactions: Krull

bighornyanon

Dec 27, 2017
Been looking for a decent download for this for a while, and I'm unfortunately too much of a wuss to go to russian torrent sites without comments. Thanks a bunch.

Reactions: jugde

yes1911

Dec 15, 2017
Can anyone please tell me, how i can get it running with vive patch implemantation?

I cannot find the patch, but maybe there is an existing workaround.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

VR patch (may need a crack)

yes1911

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you, randybaton. That is the one i was looking for.
Unfortunetly i cannot get it to run, because i cannot install it over the version i already have.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
what kind of error message do you get? I probably cant help but one of the clever people on here maybe can.

yes1911

Dec 15, 2017
The version we have in this thread is already has installed the cv1 version and is portable and cracked. The patch cannot even be installed. Since i have already deleted the files and cannot tell you what the message was about, but it didnt make any sense to me at all.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I just read somewhere eles that you don't need a crack you just need to change your MAC address to 001A4D4AE63B

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So when running this game all I get is a black screen. Any ideas?
Its not enough of a popular game on here to get support, I'd go to the actual game site.

You can pick up some great mods there too.

Its probably your graphics card though. I know it doesn't work well with Intel cards, so if you've got one of those that might be it.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
FINALLY!
it seems like the v4.0 will be out soon,and with a new engine:biggrin:
Based on what? I see no announcements on the Xmoon forums, just the same endless back-and-forth between users who believe it's still coming and users who believe it's dead. xpadmin hasn't said a word about development since December 2017 and even that was just his typical "we are still working, sorry we didn't have the game for you again this year"

I want to believe you, but where are you getting that info?

Reactions: sniff3005

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Based on what? I see no announcements on the Xmoon forums, just the same endless back-and-forth between users who believe it's still coming and users who believe it's dead. xpadmin hasn't said a word about development since December 2017 and even that was just his typical "we are still working, sorry we didn't have the game for you again this year"

I want to believe you, but where are you getting that info?
i made a big fall my friend.........:coldsweat::'(

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Dang! I was really hoping you had some awesome insider information and we were going to get 4.0 this year. :test2:

Reactions: Zurghi00
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes