Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Why is the OP posting a dead link? it say's Bad Gateway when i click on that link so that means the OP is posting nothing. I go to this site for Version: (3.5.0021) or higher but apparently link is dead.
Why not remove the links before registration?
The latest is 3.5.0022

SerafinO

May 30, 2018
please tell me how to increase the speed of the game? and then the game in slow motion I don't know what to do
:(:teary::tiredface::'(

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If I remember rightly its something to do with the cum settings. I had the same issue for a while.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If I remember rightly its something to do with the cum settings. I had the same issue for a while.
try using this app

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
No news. I check the official site every couple weeks and they still haven't done anything with it. I highly suspect that we'll never see 4.0. Vaporware. They'll keep promising that they're working on it, but it's been years since we've heard anything new or seen any real progress reports.

Enjoy 3.5, because I think that's all we're ever gonna get.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
No news. I check the official site every couple weeks and they still haven't done anything with it. I highly suspect that we'll never see 4.0. Vaporware. They'll keep promising that they're working on it, but it's been years since we've heard anything new or seen any real progress reports.

Enjoy 3.5, because I think that's all we're ever gonna get.
Easiest thing to do regarding updates is to set up a web page checker (like changedetect.com) and point it to the developers profile page. if he posts anything the last posted date will change and you'll be notified ;)

Reactions: Amalee501

sex909

Dec 11, 2016
Does anyone know if this version works with the oculus or why it doesn't pickup the touch controllers

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
As far as I’m aware the version on this site doesn’t support vr

mufasabird

Sep 9, 2017
does anyone have complete saves for 3.5? i deleted mine accidentally whilst trying to get mods to work and i really cbf starting over again

random1

May 26, 2017
Vive patch for 3.5
Awesome thanks.

-edit- Just went to play and I get a version mismatch error. Seems like it needs a more recent version of the game. I then tried the version from here as my original installer came from somewhere else but the F95 version and my version are both 3.5.0002 but the F95 version cant be detected by the VR installer, I am guessing because the F95 version isn't an installer and so no registry files are created for the VR installer to detect :/

-edit 2- Turns out the official VR patch reactivates the games DRM causing the version mismatch error

-original- Also to anyone wanting to use this that likes to keep their games hidden deep in their system, had a minor installing it. When running the installer it couldnt detect my game saying the base game wasnt installed. Not sure of the exact cause, could of been that my game was installed a few folders deep in a hidden folder, did a fresh install 1 folder deep in a hidden folder and then the VR installer worked fine. Could of been either that you need a fresh reinstall for it to work or not have it more than 2 folders deep to detect your base game.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes