Others Abandoned XStoryPlayer [v3.5.0023] [X Moon Productions]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tentacle dream is part of the download. All you have to do is download it start the game and then select tentacle dream and run it.

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
Tentacle dream is part of the download. All you have to do is download it start the game and then select tentacle dream and run it.
I mean the mod it self, it extend the tentacle dream story mode, (the link to the mod but sadly the download page is down)

Reactions: jazzynyc

Furbots

Jan 9, 2022
I managed to get it to work with OQ2, for a long time I was looking for a solution to the broken screen without finding a solution, ironically I never tried the simplest thing and it was what worked, all you have to do is download the oculus home, enter the game with your glasses on and press f8 or, failing that, configure the button that you like the most: D, in the functions of the keys it says that to activate the rift s you have to press f8, honestly I never tried it because I thought that it should be activated automatically and at the same time It seems you have to activate it manually, I repeat it in case it is not clear!
Put on your glasses and link it to the computer with air link or cable (as you like) play the game and press f8 that simple, by the way I am using the cracked version and it works with keyboard and mouse since I did not get the drivers to work, yes They want to thank me, just give me a nice like: D, sorry if I have errors when writing, I'm using a translator ... greetings!
F8 doesn't work for me with quest2?

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
The game has DRM so needs to be cracked, if you have a legit version you can't just upload it for other to use you'd need to also provide your license key. I have the legit version and provided the patches that go with the legit version ages ago but nobody could get the legit patch to work with the cracked game.
i could swear that i used the files i provided twice to get VR with the game but i cant get it to work anymore now. i give up on it, peace

Azalael

May 1, 2020
hello everyone, how do I play these other 2 stories of the game, my game is in version 3.5, do I have to regress in his version?

1645219919500.png

Mar 17, 2019
I can't get this stupid mod " tentacle dream ex" to run, even though I'm doing everything the manual says.
does anyone have an idea what could be causing this to not run.

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
I can't get this stupid mod " tentacle dream ex" to run, even though I'm doing everything the manual says.
does anyone have an idea what could be causing this to not run.
That mod is for 3.0, for 3.5 somebody convert it but the links are all dead.
I still got most of 3.5 mods before all link gone.

Repack with save file. Put "pack_tentacle_dreamsEXT" in "pack" folder and all the save files in "save" folder.

Last edited:

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
Mega
Repack with save file. Put "pack_tentacle_dreamsEXT" in "pack" folder and all the save files in "save" folder.
umm hi it said decryption error ? (thank you)

Mar 17, 2019
Mega
From Reddit: "The "Decryption error" means that the file in MEGA was not properly encrypted and now it can't be decrypted when it's downloaded. The problem really happened during the upload of those files, rather than during the download.

Those errors are most likely caused by modifications of the data of files in the network during uploads.

That means that our apps could correctly encrypt the data, but it has been somehow modified during the transfer to MEGA storage servers (due to faulty connections or defective network devices for example).

You can try to "recover" those files by opening a web browser Javascript console, inserting the command "skipcheck=1" and clicking Enter. Then start the download."

and since the same error occurred with 2 different people, the problem must be with your upload.
Can you please try to reupload it?

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
From Reddit: "The "Decryption error" means that the file in MEGA was not properly encrypted and now it can't be decrypted when it's downloaded. The problem really happened during the upload of those files, rather than during the download.

Those errors are most likely caused by modifications of the data of files in the network during uploads.

That means that our apps could correctly encrypt the data, but it has been somehow modified during the transfer to MEGA storage servers (due to faulty connections or defective network devices for example).

You can try to "recover" those files by opening a web browser Javascript console, inserting the command "skipcheck=1" and clicking Enter. Then start the download."

and since the same error occurred with 2 different people, the problem must be with your upload.
Can you please try to reupload it?
I reupload the file check it again , if it still doesnt work i try a different host.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes