3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
XXLove-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Next morning Dad wake you up (if not, go sleep again)
I have several times it doesn't work
Think I figured it out. Even though the game doesn't tell you, you have to visit Malia at the lake multiple times. So do the objective to meet her while she's doing selfies, then visit her again in the evening at the Lake (I did it at least two more times after the first visit).

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Could it be... that the women in Chaixas-Games are getting uglier with every episode?

Like this one here, looks like Vladimir Putin as trans prostitute

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hello.

I have download all the games of this dev, took me all day, but meanwhile i saw some of them are linked with each ones.
Can you help me to put them in chronological right order, to help me play them in correct order?
I think i downloaded 8 games from this dev, 2 of them are conclusive shorts, so the other six are in true one story?

Also, besides this dev games and Metro23 games, what other games with Chubby women you advice me to download and play?

Im guessing theres not so much of games with plump girls anyway, so the names list will bê very short i know, lol.

Thank you in advance.
Try this thread for recommendations: https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/

I believe they went in this order:

Chubby Holidays
Plump City
My Secret Fever
Plump City 2
Curvy Cougars Street
XXLove

the short ones are side games

SunHelios

Mar 23, 2023
l played almost all of your games I hope you keep giving us more because it is fucking awesome and the characters may be chubby or fat but it is still fucking awesome and thanks for everything you have given us developers and good luck in your future endeavors.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
alright fuck it, i'm asking here: Are there any games with GOOD looking BBWs that aren't made by this guy?

Only one I can think of is Grandma's House.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes