3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What's the first item you have to find? I can visually see most of the items, but I can't click on any of them, likely because you have to do them in a certain order, and I must simply have not noticed the first item, so uh, yeah, what's the item you have to grab first? slash what map is it on?

luisarm2010

Aug 13, 2023
What's the first item you have to find? I can visually see most of the items, but I can't click on any of them, likely because you have to do them in a certain order, and I must simply have not noticed the first item, so uh, yeah, what's the item you have to grab first? slash what map is it on?
map 1 DIANE the cape

potschta

Aug 9, 2023
XXLove - Tentative planning for V 0.7

November 25 to December 01 : Bug test
December 02 : Release for DIAMOND Members
December 07 : Release for GOLD Members
December 12 : Release (I think SILVER MEMBER ) - not able to see more on Patreon site.

If someone knows more - please share :)

johnsniper

Feb 18, 2020
XXLove - Tentative planning for V 0.7

December 12 : Release (I think SILVER MEMBER ) - not able to see more on Patreon site.

If someone knows more - please share :)

December 12 : Release for SILVER Members

December 17 : Release for BRONZE Members

December 20 : Public Release

Aug 8, 2019
It's out for diamond patrons, so either someone will leak it here at some point (perhaps when it gets out to more patrons) or the public release will be in a while.
Depending on person, it'll be leaked at Gold or Silver release, or just until the public release happens. (I mean, there's little to no chance of it being leaked at Diamond. no one is THAT fast. XD)

luisarm2010

Aug 13, 2023
Depending on person, it'll be leaked at Gold or Silver release, or just until the public release happens. (I mean, there's little to no chance of it being leaked at Diamond. no one is THAT fast. XD)
I agree it depends on the person, v0.6 was leaked on the same day as the diamond patreon, suddenly for this v'.7 the same thing happens, let's hope so

AnLoPoWo

Sep 30, 2023
I do want to look forward to the game if I want to be on Patreon, but I live in a country that doesn't accept credit cards

But I want to know something, will it be updated from version 0.6 to Version 0.7?

Aug 8, 2019
I do want to look forward to the game if I want to be on Patreon, but I live in a country that doesn't accept credit cards

But I want to know something, will it be updated from version 0.6 to Version 0.7?
Once it's either released publicly or if it's leaked, yes.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes