3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HANDMADE translation of : XXLove v0.6

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Acayas

Feb 28, 2018
Really good update. I liked the scenes with Inaya but I am even more waiting for scenes with her daughter Malia. She reminds me of an even more voluptuous version of Maserati.

By the way, I would really appreciate if Chaixas-Games would add a boobjob cum option. It is such a pity you cannot unload between these mounds of joy.

Aug 8, 2019
Really good update. I liked the scenes with Inaya but I am even more waiting for scenes with her daughter Malia. She reminds me of an even more voluptuous version of Maserati.

By the way, I would really appreciate if Chaixas-Games would add a boobjob cum option. It is such a pity you cannot unload between these mounds of joy.
Agreed. Hopefully we'll get her in the next update.

Yee, though the boobjob seems to mainly be just foreplay. (We also don't have the ability to cum inside either of the two ladies that hang out in the bushes just yet.)

Last edited:
Reactions: dercky

Do(M)onique

Aug 27, 2018
Seeing the MC brutally smash Ava was a bit much but it’s now a option next time you wanna relive the game in the future

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Seeing the MC brutally smash Ava was a bit much but it’s now a option next time you wanna relive the game in the future
That was really amazing and something new, we need new things, interesting storyline, otherwise can be boring. With Ava and Marlene....best scenes.
Ava was a bitch, MC taught her a lesson, its was a perfect scene. :cool:(y)

By the way to the dev....I think mothers and grandmothers should look much older....2 ladies arrives, mother and daughter and the mother's face looks younger......I couldnt figure it out which can be the mom, they look the same young

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMultiBrony21

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
That was pretty sad for me. I mean, every woman in the game except Ava pretty much immediately bows down to the MC and she was the only one who really took control, and she can't continue (and deepen) that? Just one dominant woman shouldn't be too much *sigh*

rolo1

Aug 4, 2023
That was really amazing and something new, we need new things, interesting storyline, otherwise can be boring. With Ava and Marlene....best scenes.

Yes and something kinky, double penetration, creampie eating and fisting!

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
That was pretty sad for me. I mean, every woman in the game except Ava pretty much immediately bows down to the MC and she was the only one who really took control, and she can't continue (and deepen) that? Just one dominant woman shouldn't be too much *sigh*
I think we will see some interesting things between MC and Ava, Ava is not a girl, may change tactic etc

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
From Patreon:
"October 24 to October 30 : Bug test
October 31 : Release for DIAMOND Members
November 05 : Release for GOLD Members
November 10 : Release..."
Rest is for patrons only

Reactions: luisarm2010 and R0y
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes